Bit Of A Yarn

Thomas Huet Joins Arqana In Consulting Role

• Journalists

Thomas Huet has joined Arqana as a bloodstock consultant, the sales company announced on Friday.

The aim of his appointment is to strengthen Arqana's presence at racecourses in the Paris region. Huet will work on a number of one-off assignments, including inspecting horses-in-training at race meetings in and around Paris, as well as the training centres of Chantilly and Maisons-Laffitte on request.

Previously a jockey in France, as well as riding in Australia for Gai Waterhouse, Huet has also worked as a jockeys' agent. Most recently, he has been assisting trainer Philippe Decouz with preparing his horses-in-training and with client relations and has accumulated 25 years in the racing industry.

Huet said, “I'm delighted about my new role as consultant for Arqana and I look forward to representing them at racecourses. I'd like to thank Ludovic Cornuel and Olivier Delloye for this opportunity and their trust in me.”

Bloodstock director Ludovic Cornuel added, “We're delighted to be working with Thomas as a bloodstock consultant. His solid experience in racing and training in France and Australia are important assets. What's more, his move to Chantilly will also enable us to continue strengthening Arqana's presence at racecourses, particularly in the Paris region.”

avw.php?zoneid=45&cb=67700179&n=af62659d

The post Thomas Huet Joins Arqana In Consulting Role appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.

View the full article