Bit Of A Yarn

More AWT Trials Canncelled - Riccarton this time!

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

With 13 entries the Synthetic Track Innovation races might be a bit light!

With no feature meetings on the synthetic between May and August when that race is, it would be pretty hard to justify keeping a synthetic horse in work for the winter for that anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, curious said:

With no feature meetings on the synthetic between May and August when that race is, it would be pretty hard to justify keeping a synthetic horse in work for the winter for that anyway.

It's a dumb promotuon and a waste of Stake money.  I'll send you some rye grass and brown top seed to sow on the AWT.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

It's a dumb promotuon and a waste of Stake money.  I'll send you some rye grass and brown top seed to sow on the AWT.

Yep. Would have made much more sense to use that money to fund an extra couple of feature meetings on the poly in June and July. Tiered racing, pfft.

Edited by curious
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

About time they talked to their customers.  But I guess you need to educate them on who they are.

The CJC must be either bleeding money on AWT maintenance or neglecting something else.

Or both.

• Like 2