Bit Of A Yarn

Henry Hubert

Happy Sunrise

Really looking foward to seeing if he can make it 3 in row on Tuesday. He is in against the big guns though. A real test. Watching him clear out down the straight at Ashburton, I thought he looked like Christian Cullen. I see he is a Bettors Delight but his mum is by the great CC.

Have a look at him in the last 300 metres. To me, he really does run like his grandad.

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=255445

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Weak effort Cup Day

For the price he was paying, yes.

15 minutes ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Just another overrated Dunn runner

Luckily the overrated Dunn runners were in the Cup field or there would have been 10 starters.

Interesting to see 4 of the 5 first runners home were Purdon runners and 4 of the last 5 home were Dunn runners.

Those negative towards the Dunn stable cite that as failure, maybe even say they are overrated horses. Funny how the AllStars supporters are quick to slag the Dunn stable with their warped logic when in fact it is a success to get that many in the field.

Truth is, for AllStars supporters, there is only one stable and one stable only and no debate can be entered into.

At times, the axle of the bandwagon protrudes so far up there own arse it is not funny.

• Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

Really looking foward to seeing if he can make it 3 in row on Tuesday. He is in against the big guns though. A real test. Watching him clear out down the straight at Ashburton, I thought he looked like Christian Cullen. I see he is a Bettors Delight but his mum is by the great CC.

Have a look at him in the last 300 metres. To me, he really does run like his grandad.

Not good enough again. Gait looked dodgy today too, nothing like the flawless gait of Christian Cullen. ??