NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Boys Get Paid Tips?

Well, have to admit the tipsters have got  a few home lately. Amazing to see the fixed odds price tumble as the BGP fellas offload, although when they lose TAB must love it.

One of them must own or love The Bloss…. Well past its best but the tip goes out it week and they hop on i

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Well, have to admit the tipsters have got  a few home lately. Amazing to see the fixed odds price tumble as the BGP fellas offload, although when they lose TAB must love it.

One of them must own or love The Bloss…. Well past its best but the tip goes out it week and they hop on i

Occasionally the tips are ok but I always check the bigger price moves to see if it s a boys get paid or whale tip. If you don't like their selection then there is always value in something else because the market is skewed by the weight of money from the social media.  I make more money backing against their tips than backing them. In fact I hope they tip something against one I like as the money on mine always blows out and you can get plenty on because the TAB is offsetting the risk and always takes your bet.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Nowornever said:

Occasionally the tips are ok but I always check the bigger price moves to see if it s a boys get paid or whale tip. If you don't like their selection then there is always value in something else because the market is skewed by the weight of money from the social media.  I make more money backing against their tips than backing them. In fact I hope they tip something against one I like as the money on mine always blows out and you can get plenty on because the TAB is offsetting the risk and always takes your bet.

Too true, sometimes I do my picks and see f/odds halved quickly, usually as BGP tipped it.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Here we go, once again The Bloss gets tipped out😆😆😆😆😆😆

Will be a few sheep following, but you won’t be collecting of this bet. 

IMG_9193.jpeg

You couldn’t really say that they were looking for long shots!

Speaking of long shots!

The Cambridge meeting tonight had 8 races and there were only 6 horses that paid over $2 for the place on the tote!

Hard to see how punters are making money when so many are not returning your money if you are wagering each way on the tote???

Admittedly the fields were generally small and unattractive but not sure where Entain are going to be getting enough horses to race on the mid week meetings up North?

• Like 1

On 20/06/2024 at 8:58 PM, Brodie said:

Admittedly the fields were generally small and unattractive but not sure where Entain are going to be getting enough horses to race on the mid week meetings up North?

The more meetings the faster the horses go through the grades and get sold over seas. There will be a constant battle filling the fields to make the product inviting enough to bet. I used to bet quite a bit down south but recently it is just the same old horses running around in small fields which is a big turn off for me.

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

The more meetings the faster the horses go through the grades and get sold over seas. There will be a constant battle filling the fields to make the product inviting enough to bet. I used to bet quite a bit down south but recently it is just the same old horses running around in small fields which is a big turn off for me.

The North will struggle and Entain will realise this and some meetings will be cancelled.

Know what you mean in regards to same horses and small fields especially on the Thursday and Friday nites.

The low class meetings at Addington provide the best punting opportunities!

• 4 weeks later...

Ted stopped these favs yesterday, first 2 didn’t pay a Div, last came 2nd. The boys never give Ted stick for crap tips, but when others give lemons you can see some scathing comments😆🤭

Let’s see how he goes today, posted about 20 horses so should get a couple.

IMG_9295.png