NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

He's All Go

Yankiwi

On 12 Apr, He's All Go pocketed over$15k for his win of the Group 1 Hatrick Classic race in Wanganui.

During that run, he happened to cough up something the Stewards weren't interested in on the night.

image.png.88064d5b2e3b49a6a24620b1a841667a.png

It flew out of his muzzle thru the air and was clearly deposited on the track, but no-one seemed interested.

Once prompted, I understand the Stewards did eventually do a token look into it & decided there was nothing to see here, it's just some dog saliva.

image.png.4e435b65ddee7280e411439f9f5a6898.png image.png.d75e0f0f2ca47af22da948dd9c5677a7.png

Then on 9 Jun, in his next Group 1 race the Waterloo Cup, he was again successful in winning the event and put another $15K in the till.

After the dogs had been caught post-race & being led back to the podium, the very rare occurrence happened again. This time with a Steward (in Hi-vis) right next to him while it was happening.

image.png.bb97dbe569be89df47b043e74fcbbc71.png

image.png.c4a68e376928baf26fc8e54e0d6f46f0.png

image.png.57ad566c20efef71f3097faab96eff72.png

And he finally spat it out & left it in a clump on the track just like he did in Wanganui.

image.png.895db598a3a52b228a1f5cb56b27ac5e.png

Once again, it wasn't of interest to the Stewards, even though he seems to be the only dog to do this sort of thing & he only does it for the group races. He must somehow know how important these races are.

Anyways, he'll be racing again on Friday night trying to win the Group 1 NZ Futurity out of the #3 box.

Hopefully his connections have made it clear to him how important it is that he banks another $15k & they get him primed up with something to cough up, either during or after the race, that the Stewards won't be interest in.

Wait a minute...

Here's a bit of history for the RIB to absorb.

This guy with He's All Good on the podium after the Waterloo Cup race looks very similar to a former GRNZ board member (2021) who was a syndicate owner of Zipping Sarah. You remember, the Zipping Sarah that tested positive for meth & pretty much put the Freeman/Turnwald out to pasture.

image.png.733c600038c5330b6139959691f649a6.png    

Surely, it's just a coincidence.

3.jpg.980e3f0a33e1b749aa24814b1937c3a2.jpg

Do the right thing RIB.

Next time (Friday night?) he coughs up something none of the other dogs do, retrieve the substance from the track and put it thru thorough testing in your lab. If that doesn't return any anomalies, then send some of it over the ditch to get tested.

This isn't normal.

• Fake News! 1

48 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

You remember, the Zipping Sarah that tested positive for meth & pretty much put the Freeman/Turnwald out to pasture.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your fantasy story.

https://racingintegrityboard.org.nz/decisions/appeal-reserved-decision-dated-9-july-2021-angela-turnwald/

That said the dog won $26k in the following race and wasn't dribbling.

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That said the dog won $26k in the following race and wasn't dribbling.

I was accurate.

5 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

& he only does it for the group races.

• Fake News! 1

15 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

But the NZ Derby is a Grp 1.  He didn't drool then.

How do you know he didn't choke one up?

If race replays provide all the evidence, it didn't happen in the Waterloo cup either, right?

Oddly enough, he had a massive one in the unedited video.

image.png.3508183c772a8340b71b17760192d285.png

• Fake News! 1

25 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

How do you know he didn't choke one up?

But you are inaccurate.  The Derby is a Grp 1.  No signs of drooling.  You said it only happens in Group 1's.  Have you gone through every race the dog has had?

26 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

If race replays provide all the evidence, it didn't happen in the Waterloo cup either, right?

Well unlike you who sits in his armchair with multple devices in hand everyday it seems looking for anything to bag GRNZ or any stakeholder you don't like the dog was entitled to pant after having put in a high performance exertion on the racetrack.  Although we all envisage you sitting in your chair drooling as you frantically rewind 100's of mintues of racing footage.

The dog could have been dehydrated.  Who knows.  But to infer something untoward without any conclusive evidence is crossing the line.  No positives from any of the races.

old man hand GIF

At the end of the day no matter what you infer He's All Go is a champion dog.

Starts Win 2nd 3rd Win % Place % Stakes
Total 22 19 1 1 86.4% 9.1% $117,339.00

Who wins from any box - although I'm surprised you haven't started a consipiracy on why he has never drawn box 6.  Even though that is statistically possible.

Box History

BOX 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Starts 2 1 5 5 1 0 5 3
Wins 1 1 5 4 1 0 4 3
Places 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

BTW he didn't seem to drool in his first Group 1 either.  The St Leger.  You seem to only have a 50% accuracy which is in keeping with all your statistics.

I guess you will come back with "well this video is edited and he must have swallowed during the running"...  I'm guessing the rest of the household is sick of you hogging the recording capacity on the Skybox and the endless Greyhound Racing recordings don't go back far enough.

28 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

The dog could have been dehydrated.  Who knows.

So, you're suggesting the dog might have been dehydrated and the kings of animal welfare didn't bother checking him for it with a post-race vet check?

image.thumb.png.0a0ef2ae24d1f782445fb146dc559b9b.png

And even after coughing up half a lung with a Steward in tow, they didn't bother swabbing the dog post-race, because he was swabbed prior to kenneling?

image.png.669b0e7034b6ef5c22df5c657f1da056.png

Unlike you, I don't take the MSM news reports as gospel.

11 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

So, you're suggesting the dog might have been dehydrated and the kings of animal welfare didn't bother checking him for it with a post-race vet check?

And even after coughing up half a lung with a Steward in tow, they didn't bother swabbing the dog post-race, because he was swabbed prior to kenneling?

@Yankiwi you come across as an obsessed nutter who has a vendetta against any number of people.  Your claims are unsubstantiated rubbish as are your so called statistics.  

21 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Right so you have formed your hypothesis and now selectively look for evidence to support it but conveniently overlook evidence that conflicts with your hypothesis.

The first race you mentioned in this ludicrous Topic was the Hatrick Classic Grp 1 Final on 12 April 2024.

Post race urine AND hair samples were taken.

screenshot-www.grnz.co.nz-2024.06.28-11_05_49.png

Ok, I'll dial it back.

Facts ~ He's All Go

• Has an incredible race record
  • Has great acceleration & incredible speed like no others currently
  • Has unmeasurable strength & bravery
  • Has had two recent races where he had expelled globs of phlegm on the track

The phlegm, it's not normal. If it was normal, more than one dog would do it.

The RIB simply ignoring it raises suspicions. Especially the 2nd incident, after the first instance had already been previously questioned and it occurred with a Steward basically in tow & he even had to deliberately walk around the blob on the track, so he didn't step on it. 

Is something dodgy happening?

Is a sick dog being allowed to race?

I don't know. But when the officials turn a blind eye to something so obvious, just like they did with the well documented bull-ring images, I'm going to question it.

56 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

The phlegm, it's not normal. If it was normal, more than one dog would do it.

It isn't abnormal nor uncommon.  Some dogs are more prone than others.

The RIB simply ignoring it raises suspicions.

How do you know they are ignoring it?  

Is something dodgy happening?

Unlikely as it would show in swabs.  It isn't happening every time it races either be it Group 1's or otherwise.

Is a sick dog being allowed to race?

Given it's performance to date if it was sick I'd love to see it race when it is healthy!

I don't know. But when the officials turn a blind eye to something so obvious, just like they did with the well documented bull-ring images, I'm going to question it.

Exactly you don't know.  You also don't know if officials are "turning a blind eye".  In fact you yourself stated that the officials inspected the track on one occasion.  You are looking for bones  under the bed to gnaw on that aren't there!!!

If you are going to impugn all and sundry then at least get your evidence sorted instead of the normal mish mash of inference, suppostion and innuendo!

Not to mention adhering to the same standards that you expect everyone else to especially consistency in your analysis!