NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Odds out early- BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THEM???

Brodie

It is great that the TAB/Entain bring out the harness odds for Sunday meetings a couple of days early!!!

HOWEVER, you can not take them up at an agency or Pub TAB, only on account?

Why do they do this?

If the punter wants on why do they not allow it at betting agencies, if they put  the fixed odds up?

Think I know why,  but just another way of restricting their turnover when they state they want increased turnover!

52 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

It is YOUR turnover they a trying to restrict.

Good luck to them with that.

Form is temporary as they say, they will never stop Brodie winning as long as the NZ TAB and harness racing is still going!

Maybe i dont make as much as I once did but it is all good, and I am up for the challenge.

Other ways of making far more passively, but the fact that they operate the way they do, makes me hang in there for longer!

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Good luck to them with that.

Form is temporary as they say, they will never stop Brodie winning as long as the NZ TAB and harness racing is still going!

Maybe i dont make as much as I once did but it is all good, and I am up for the challenge.

Other ways of making far more passively, but the fact that they operate the way they do, makes me hang in there for longer!

Long Live The Brodster 

• Haha 1