Bit Of A Yarn

Fields at Manawatu 22 December - Sure Sign Something is Wrong

Chief Stipe

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Ok Thomaas - explain what are the causes of ALL our Group Races average ratings declining?  The Manawatu Cup was no better than a benchmark R85!

Chief he would not have a fcken clue - VI has no understanding of the game - can't grasp the very basics, hasn't graduated from Kindy yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Ok Thomaas - explain what are the causes of ALL our Group Races average ratings declining?  The Manawatu Cup was no better than a benchmark R85!

My apologies for replying to my own post but it might take Blueprint Tommy a wee while to comprehend.

Please can someone explain how adding more high cost infrastructure with on going high maintenance and running costs is going to improve the quality of our race fields?

It costs bugger all to run a place like Reefton with its passionate volunteers.  In the new Palace at Cambridge there will be General Managers of Stabling, Food and Hospitality, HR, Beverages, Operations and so on and on... All the staff will be on minimum wage plus some.

Reefton probably dunged out the stables and put it on his vege garden.

Actually I remember dunging out out stables at the Reefton trots using the communal barrow and shovel and depositing in the central heap.  Just realised I was helping a Molloy!