Bit Of A Yarn

update on BOAY 4 MAIJA VANCE FUND

Account balance is $510.04... thanks to all contributors. The bank account has not been closed off, simply because I intend to get the dosh to Maija on New Year's Day at Ellerslie.

Anyone who wishes to contribute can still do so.

12-3099-0086230-50 

BOAY 4 MAIJA VANCE

This young lady has an admirable positive attitude to her rehab and recovery. Let's help her get on her feet.

Weasel

aka Mustelid, M

Edited by Weasel
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, jess said:

Thanks for this Weasel.  I confess I was hoping we could collectively have done better but I am very happy to have contributed - wish her all the best - and thank you for organising it.

All the best, Jess. 

Thank you...and I will post an update when the funds are in the right hands. Happy New Year to you, Jess, and all the BOAYERS who have showed generosity of spirit and practical support for Maija.

Edited by Weasel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Maija Vance today and transferred $500.00 from the BOAY Fund to her personal bank account this afternoon. 

There is a current balance of $136.07 which I hope we can add to in the next 2 weeks. The account will be permanently closed on 25 Jan, when the remaining balance will be deposited into Maija's account.

Feeling generous? Feel free to contribute. Account number and fund ID is:

12-3099-0086230-50 

BOAY 4 MAIJA VANCE

Cheers

Weasel