Bit Of A Yarn

MatuaTama

Harewood

Must be the best bred and have the most to live up to on the Coast circuit. How did it pay $11.  Not that I backed it but have been watching it the three days.

Very well related to Marcoola AND is out of a sister to the mother of the mighty Creek making them cousins in human terms. Cannot get much better breeding and also sired by Love You  

Trained by the master Paul Nairn, owned by the breeders of the Creek has a lot to live up to. Now a 5 year old have been very patient with it. Will watch  its progress very closely

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Punters were tired of losing money after 2 duck eggs full of breaks.

Many punters follow a horse alot longer than 2 starts. Sure you have done the same Happy.  My point is the breeding is outstanding not that it always shows through but in this case I am sure it will

1 minute ago, Harewood said:

Many punters follow a horse alot longer than 2 starts. Sure you have done the same Happy.

Sure have.

The average couch or pub punter would shy after being bitten twice though I believe. Did they talk it up before the race or did they let it go too. if Joe Punter is steered away from it then $11 is no surprise.