Bit Of A Yarn

Whiterod....

Gavin Whiterod, you have lost your marbels or as many suspect are CORRUPT... I watched the run of Blazing Audrey in the heats with intense interest.. I was relieved at the finish of the race for this little girl, she  surely has some talent to burn..Without bias, I was happy with the result until I saw the Head On replay and I realised with all my years of experience we  make mistakes.. She did turn her head with out doubt !! Time to toss it in Gav or things could get a bit rougher for you and yours. You obviously have a Bias towards Cole, are on a Backhander or are  purely Gutless.. Your Call,  "Head Stipe" and we don't need a Head On shot of you.....Do we :)

MANLY MONKEY (7) - shifted in and attempted to marr another runner into the straight and was referred to the Vet. Was found to have hock, pectoral and tricep pain and was stood down for 21 days and is required to complete a satisfactory trial before next racing.

This Monky should be gone!!! Most dogs with Blinkers are excuses just like the cheats that try and convince the punter otherwise...Retire him and wait 3 months to get the bludger rehomed.....Guarantee will make a beautiful pet   Common Sense.!!!!...      The Stipe really needs to go to GAP maybe.? .He has had Blinkers on for Years!!!   :)