Bit Of A Yarn

Cawbourne Krusty

Guest CrossCodes

Guest CrossCodes

Has Matt Roberts run out of favours with dodgy Whiterod and the vet now?

She was clearly once again nominated for the distance tonight to make up numbers but clearly nothing wrong with her, if it was a hock injury as claimed by Roberts it would be easy to diagnose.

What is more disturbing is he wanted to take her away and bring her back later to get re-checked?

What was he going to do to her in the meantime to make sure she came back with the alleged injury? (Or should I say, what DID he do to her, as he attempted to get re-vetted again)

Just another dirty filthy C.D trainer to add to the Cole, Donlon list of people who shouldn’t have a license to have dogs.

Judicial report: Trainer M.Roberts was Fined $ 300-00 under the provisions of Rule 62.1 (cc) of the Minor Infringement Table for a breach of Rule 40.3 when CAWBOURNE KRUSTY was scratched from Race 3 with no valid reason detected by the Vet during examination on two occasions. The Trainer requested a further examination sometime later after the dog was taken away from the kennels but this request was denied by the Stewards after consultation with the Vet. CAWBOURNE KRUSTY was stood down for 28 days under the provisions of Rule 40.7.

Edited by CrossCodes

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 8:14 AM, Yankiwi said:

Did top dog even bother to look at Krusty's race record?

image.png.1f940289b163e4c7ac055d5ec8d9f95f.png

Seems Krusty hadn't had a run for nearly 3 months prior to last night, yet was scratched after she was used to make up the numbers for the event.

I do remember that Mr. Austin did try to sort out Foxton fixing once, but he filed the charge under the wrong rules so Foxton fixing is still flourishing, now having spread to both islands. 

4 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Has Matt Roberts run out of favours with dodgy Whiterod and the vet now?

She was clearly once again nominated for the distance tonight to make up numbers but clearly nothing wrong with her, if it was a hock injury as claimed by Roberts it would be easy to diagnose.

What is more disturbing is he wanted to take her away and bring her back later to get re-checked?

What was he going to do to her in the meantime to make sure she came back with the alleged injury? (Or should I say, what DID he do to her, as he attempted to get re-vetted again)

Judicial report: Trainer M.Roberts was Fined $ 300-00 under the provisions of Rule 62.1 (cc) of the Minor Infringement Table for a breach of Rule 40.3 when CAWBOURNE KRUSTY was scratched from Race 3 with no valid reason detected by the Vet during examination on two occasions. The Trainer requested a further examination sometime later after the dog was taken away from the kennels but this request was denied by the Stewards after consultation with the Vet. CAWBOURNE KRUSTY was stood down for 28 days under the provisions of Rule 40.7.

Maybe young Mr. Roberts was just unlucky, after a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago was read by the royalty of the capped crusaders & a light bulb went of in their head...

<oh yeah... I remember that Foxton Fixing thing now and since someone else spotted it happening again, I'd better take it seriously this time & actually do a little something about it>

I strongly suggest that if I hadn't made the post about it two weeks ago, the result which did happen last night wouldn't have happened & it would have simply been swept under the carpet once again.

• Like 3