Bit Of A Yarn

about greyhound medicine

cosmo

SEEK HELP!!!

does Auckland have the most professional greyhound one-stop medicine store(include online)?

I have searched all vets near me. Their medicines are too limited and for general pets. 

Can an experienced person recommend something?

9 hours ago, cosmo said:

SEEK HELP!!!

does Auckland have the most professional greyhound one-stop medicine store(include online)?

I have searched all vets near me. Their medicines are too limited and for general pets. 

Fiskins the Horse Feed suppliers in Pukekohe had a small range of  Greyhound  Designated products.

• Like 1

If you are one of them and really in the loop there are other Medicinal Options.

The C.D. has a procuct called    B.C. "Masked to the Max".  A High Powered performance enchancer that has put several Million in the Bank.. and is at this stage Undetectable from the usless R.I.U. so called Swab Testing..

Another. is a product P.F. "Foxton Fizz"  This medicine if administered to instructions will fool the bookies, come in under  detected  from the the testing regimes of the R.I.U. and keep a network  happy. In fact this has been so effective the  name is to be changed to Performance Box 4 and have new Blue packaging.. syringes included .

Also in the C.D. "Pentothal" . This is  in case you don't want to take your dog home alive if it scratches a toe  or some minor injury.

Another from Christchurch is going extremely well and is called "Swap a Cell" or two. Blood is purified in a clinic and replaced with  some amazing new generation undetectable goodies. This is making  Trotters and some dogs alike run like Blue Magic....

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I've found medicines are nothing but revenue generators for the drug company's.

What I've found that works is to just nominate 8 dogs from your team for the same race. Then the day before the race meet simply scratch the 7 dogs in your team that you don't want to win because of general soreness. Of course, sometimes you might be targeting all three place getters so if that's the case, only scratch 5 of your dogs & give the one you really want to win a livey the night before the race meeting.

Success is guaranteed & there's no need to travel to PN or Foxton....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Feel The Fritter said:

Another. is a product P.F. "Foxton Fizz"  This medicine if administered to instructions will fool the bookies, come in under  detected  from the the testing regimes of the R.I.U. and keep a network  happy. In fact this has been so effective the  name is to be changed to Performance Box 4 and have new Blue packaging.. syringes included .

I take it this is the guy they all talk about as the go to man if your that way inclined in helping your animal , they say payment can be made in different forms .

• Like 1

On 11/03/2019 at 11:22 PM, cosmo said:

SEEK HELP!!!

Not quite sure what you mean by medicines? But Garrards Horse and Hound supply greyhound gear and supplements you can probably buy online most places do these days.

• 2 weeks later...