Bit Of A Yarn

Rendle You ######..

cichlid

They were asking on air again today about your Whereabouts.  You need to front up and explain what you have done and are doing to our sport.!!   You are not only satisfied with Winning a massive slice of the spoils but any  other dog that threatens  you purchase and syndicate  (for a nice profit) with Breeding rights  being  all yours and Coles. Greyhounds have been around  as long as Biblical recordings but your Hell Bent on destroying the years of family and dog envolvement, Just today we paid $520 for a retired  girl we saved for teeth treatment  and general wellbeing , this is equivelent to almost  a fortnights pension to some  but to you it drives your bent EGO  WHY?  when dogs are being put down do you continue to Pull the Strings?  You are an #####.....       

14 hours ago, Four shaw said:

Can’t this guy cut it in horse racing the supposed sport of kings

Saw Craig at  Karaka Yearling Sales Ring few  years back,and his first foray into Thoroughbreds won over $200 k in a couple of seasons with S.McKee,so I reckon he has 'cut it' in the sport of kings Four shaw!

10 hours ago, Four shaw said:

Thanks for the info jealousy never wins old saying where theses smoke these fire ? comes to mine

There is smoke and there is fire..  Aussie, rest assured No jealousy .. With Proper Administration Rendle would never have been able to  become the Head of the Board and his serious "CONFLICT OF INTEREST" Would never have been accepted in Australia.. What he did to place him in the situation he is today is possibly Criminal and Many, many, lovely dogs would still be alive if it wasn't for his ego and greed to dominate. Anyone that preys on the  battlers  and in many cases under privelaged is an arsehole. Craig Does not need the money and he should be racing  at Ellerslie, but hey this Whimp of a man can't even front up to those  that he has destroyed so his chances amongst the Sport Of Kings is a little too tough for this man to handle...   Sleep well Craig The $520 just  paid for a retired  dogs well being is to us Heartwarming and until  next Payday a struggle. You my man don't even want to know about rehoming dogs (FACT). You even made a profit on the deal at the GAP facility in Levin YOU LEECH.

1 hour ago, Arsenic said:

Used to have Standardbreds with Georgesons , from what I can remember dog rolls

Hi Arsenic,

Just putting you right. You were correct with the surname, but wrong spelling. I was that person you were recalling, but my name is spelt Rendel.

Cheers.

Robert.