Bit Of A Yarn

WHO KNOW THIS?

cosmo

45 minutes ago, cosmo said:

I would like to ask you,

experienced brothers and sisters

Does anybody know the medicine in the video below?

thank you!!!

Haha , mackays make a lot of money selling this shit , but just have a look at the dogs he has , they dont need it , they rely on people like you to buy it , they would not use it .

18 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Haha , my trainer mentioned you ,your the guy that was at waikato races getting water for your pups in coffee cups from the bar , maybe you should learn to take water for your pups to the track before you try giving them shit.

hi bro, I know this is not a wisdom way for dogs. 

but I   am just doing my friend's favour, they ask me to find this.

5 hours ago, Hard Times said:

Looks like you'll fit in well Cosmo, you'll soon find like minded company in what's come to be the devils sport

haha, I know this is not a wisdom way for dogs. 

but I   am just doing my friend's favour, they ask me to find this.

if i have dogs i will never feed this shit

If sardines had traces of morphine or any of its derivatives in them they would be off the shop shelves as quick as the Duginsich dogs.

If you believe that then Santa does come down my chimney and pinches my beer every year.

Whose the investigating clown who believes this fairy tale .

Where do they find these people .

Amazing

That guy who got done for teabags got fined 2k from memory, 1 positive. This latest 4k for 3 positives for a synthetic substance which cannot be purchased in NZ is a joke. A Category 1 substance, 10-year disqualification, no fine, got argued down to just a fine. Denis got a two-year disqualification (Category 2) for something we all know he did not cause. Where is the equity? Compare the two cases and the way the verdicts were reached. When you look at the equivalent penalties across the ditch it is hard to fathom our judicial system at times. Sardines do not contain dermorphin, not unless they traveled to South America and dined on Phyllomedusa frogs.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

So, had some sardines on a homemade pizza for dinner tonight.

I don't feel any differently than I did before the meal. Shortland Street still had no appeal for me.

However, I'm now feeling stressed because I thought a bit forward & realized that if I'm subject to random drug testing on Monday at work, I just might end up having to put my name forward for the head stipe position with the RIU, if work kicks my arse to the curb for failing their test.

Maybe I should bake up a batch of poppy seed muffins & share them with all my work mates first thing on Monday morning. Then if they have testing, they'll have too kick all our arses to the curb & never meet any of their dead-lines.

• Haha 3

What am I missing here??

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-j-t-mcinerney-reserved-decision-dated-4-april-2019-chair-mr-r-g-mckenzie

The summary of facts says that the dog dropped at the lure...

4. Mr McInerney jointly owned and trained the 3yo bitch NIPPAOFSAMBUCCA which finished second in Race 6 at the Southland Greyhound Racing Club’s meeting at Ascot Raceway on 25 January 2019 before fatally collapsing at the lure.

The RIU swab the dead dog and find this...

6. A small amount of blood and a minute amount of urine was obtained from the deceased dog by the RIU raceday vet prior to a post mortem being conducted.

7. The post mortem revealed an enlarged left ventricular and the cause of death was diagnosed as a heart attack.

8. The samples were sent with the other race-day swabs to the New Zealand Racing Laboratory Services (NZRLS) for analysis.

9. On 07 February NZRLS issued a Certificate of Analysis detailing the blood sample (#109372) positive to Lignocaine.

And the JCA hand down this as a penalty, because it's possible that the dog might have licked someone's hand??? 

[29] Mr McInerney is fined the sum of $2,500.

Note to self: Never purchase a race dog from this trainer...

[21] The Committee accepts that Mr McInerney is “devastated” (to use his own word) at the loss of NIPPAOFSAMBUCCA. He described her as “a nice young dog”, in good form and he estimated her value at $10,000. The Committee notes that, prior to the race on 25 January, she had raced 100 times for 16 wins and 28 placings, for stakes in excess of $27,000.

Edited by Yankiwi

The Trainers devastated by the loss , he wouldn’t give a fuck about it .

What he would be upset about have one less dog that he could run 3 or 4 times a week , potential loss of income .

All about income , the dogs just happen to be the vehicle to create income flog them to death looks like this kennels motto .

• Like 1