Bit Of A Yarn

BOY WHITEROD

Gavin Whiterod is at it again.  Bigtime Pete that he  calls in his report :"boy Pete"    ( communication breakdown resulted in the winner of Race 8 BOY PETE not being notified as a swab dog and as a result, no swab was taken from the dog.)      All other Derby winners were swabbed but strangely Boy Pete was not and  was at the maximum  distance range of his capabilities at that.!!  . It's not too late Gavin get around to your Pals  kennels and take some Blood and saliva and  maybe a hair follicle as he has an unfair advantage over the other competitors.. WHAT A SHAM......

The goings on within the R.I.U. and the Greyhound Association Lisa Ahern/Cole   Brendon Cole Craig Rendle etc is truly unbelievable..  

Never ever before has there been such an undercurrent within the broader Greyhound Community, It is a simmering bubble that cannot sustain the present Climate of Anger , Hate and Raw frustration... Please Winston Peters for the safety of all,  step in and take control.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mee2 said:

The goings on within the R.I.U. and the Greyhound Association Lisa Ahern/Cole   Brendon Cole Craig Rendle etc is truly unbelievable..  

Never ever before has there been such an undercurrent within the broader Greyhound Community, It is a simmering bubble that cannot sustain the present Climate of Anger , Hate and Raw frustration... Please Winston Peters for the safety of all,  step in and take control.

Yes for the safety in the work place for all people Winston ,!

A pervert all right .. He shagged the best Kennel Maid we ever had..and she was a licensed person too. Gavin has shit on a lot of those he is there to support. He don't shit on Brendon though  Maybe  he licks his wallet... If I am not on the mark I sincerely apologise to those affected but there is some really wrong  that needs attention  real quick. There has to be Corruption somewhere in the chain ..?

11 minutes ago, mee2 said:

A pervert all right .. He shagged the best Kennel Maid we ever had..and she was a licensed person too. Gavin has shit on a lot of those he is there to support. He don't shit on Brendon though  Maybe  he licks his wallet... If I am not on the mark I sincerely apologise to those affected but there is some really wrong  that needs attention  real quick. There has to be Corruption somewhere in the chain ..?

Omg Mee 2. Don't say that cose he'll be crying his wife's not coping. He should thought that before he shared the sausage