Bit Of A Yarn

Cole in Christchurch

Short Stuff

Guest CrossCodes

I see he has got his sidekick Fredrickson down with him, guess that’s in case nobody down there is willing to give him a hand. 

I’m at the Addington track today for a bit of a look , I’m stunned Mark Lin , Ray Casey and a number of others busy talkin to the Cole representatives as though everything is all good .  

Stunned to be honest , these are the kind of people who will bury this code .

Grovel all you want but it will never change the fact it looks like a live Poodle to me .

Just for a minute .

18 hours ago, Arsenic said:

I’m at the Addington track today for a bit of a look , I’m stunned Mark Lin , Ray Casey and a number of others busy talkin to the Cole representatives as though everything is all good .  

Grovel all you want but it will never change the fact it looks like a live Poodle to me .

Just for a minute .

Ray Casey would as one of the people in the photos everyone thinks its Sam it's actually Tyler. And I'm sure Maddie wouldve helped.

8 minutes ago, Possum said:

Ray Casey would as one of the people in the photos everyone thinks its Sam it's actually Tyler. And I'm sure Maddie wouldve helped.

I have seen ALL the photos as have many others. Yes, Tyla is in a photo, but on the outside of the bullring wearing a cap and Tyla has dark hair. There are two other males inside the bullring with Cole, one is partly obscured. Both are similar in appearance except for their age and build, both resemble employees at that time, Ivan and Sam. Strange that Sam, Ivan, Tyla, Madii, Georgie all left at the same time. Maybe that was just a coincidence but it left Cole severely understaffed. Tyla has never had the build or height or hair colour of the person holding the lure arm.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:02 PM, Arsenic said:

Just for a minute .

That doesn’t surprise me I have been told Bruce Dann bob carins Alison lee and many more all stopped in for a talk. Maybe all just wanted to know what was the go. Trevor 

Guest CrossCodes
42 minutes ago, Trevor said:

That doesn’t surprise me I have been told Bruce Dann bob carins Alison lee and many more all stopped in for a talk. Maybe all just wanted to know what was the go. Trevor 

Yeah it’s going a bit far when people are being lambasted just for being in the vicinity of a kennel rep, perhaps people should focus more on Cole himself