Bit Of A Yarn

Bigtime Eve

Possum

Innocent until proven guilty! You all sound like a bunch of jealous people. I'm sure there's plenty worse out there that's been done wrong. Just because ONE person decides to put the hates on Cole due to a disagreement everyone thinks go get em. Attack me as much as you like I don't care. This live killing or baiting was brought up a few years ago with another trainer/handler. 

41 minutes ago, Bob said:

Innocent until proven guilty! You all sound like a bunch of jealous people. I'm sure there's plenty worse out there that's been done wrong. Just because ONE person decides to put the hates on Cole due to a disagreement everyone thinks go get em. Attack me as much as you like I don't care. This live killing or baiting was brought up a few years ago with another trainer/handler. 

I understand the first line of your paragraph. As for the rest well, jealous? how does that work? I very much doubt anyone wants to be facing criminal charges for live baiting, so jealous, no. This disagreement you speak of, who is this ONE all-powerful person? And your last sentence is irrelevant.

I get the feeling you are comfortable with live baiting which is a big worry, as that action isn't just against racing rules, it is also a criminal offense which carries a possible jail sentence. So, Bob, this is as bad as it can possibly get. From a racing viewpoint, no one is enamoured by a trainer who uses illegal practices to gain an unfair advantage over their competitors. It is called cheating. From a public perspective, the situation is totally unacceptable and could result in the revocation of our public license. I don't think you have the necessary faculties to realise the gravity of what is about to unfold. But good on you for sticking up for your mate.

Edited by Cockyaleg
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

14 minutes ago, Testy said:

Hey bob.
Stop talking shit
name the accused or some point of reference to your claim

LOL. Bob is making excuses for these charges by claiming there was allegedly another case a few years ago. Because that alleged complaint didn't result in charges, this one shouldn't either. The logic of that argument escapes me. Name the alleged offender Bob, it's never too late.

6 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

LOL. Bob is making excuses for these charges by claiming there was allegedly another case a few years ago. Because that alleged complaint didn't result in charges, this one shouldn't either. The logic of that argument escapes me. Name the alleged offender Bob, it's never too late.

Hold on maybe Bob is right, 3 different trainers

Brendon Cole

Lisa Cole

Lisa Ahern

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2