Bit Of A Yarn

You can rip all right.

mee2

She's a Rippa returns to form tonight. How many trainers would love to have a connection on the Board like Fahey? Remember the night she was off her swede and hit the rail and  at times she wasn't interested in being at the races?  No doubt she will be swabbed again,  but with Godber in control of that process you are pushing shit up a hill....

Quite a magical run, especially after finishing 3rd of only 4 runners in 17.41 in it's last run, a trial.

image.thumb.png.9391a5d4b849c8b6690cc59720fd5ff6.png

The winner of that trial seems to be a middle distance C3 graded dog, that has never competed over the sprint distance on a race day.

image.png.387bf42ee8a9145a94f3c625dc55371c.png

As for swabbing, it'd be pointless. Who better would know what the RIU can & can not detect?

16 hours ago, mee2 said:

She's a Rippa returns to form tonight. How many trainers would love to have a connection on the Board like Fahey? Remember the night she was off her swede and hit the rail and  at times she wasn't interested in being at the races?  No doubt she will be swabbed again,  but with Godber in control of that process you are pushing shit up a hill....

Get a grip.

I would love to not only have a connection to Sheza Rippa, but to The Fahey team in general. They are just champion trainers, regardless of who is involved within the caucus of a higher forum... I don't remember her hitting the rail, or wandering off, but I do remember her being very fast right from the get go...

As for the qualy trial, Opawa Light is a very fast dog in her own right. On her day, she can run fast opening sectionals over 520. For us to expect Sheza Rippa to come off a spell and then run 17 flat straight away is a bit much in my opinion. Some dogs do, some don't, but she is a very classy bitch and last night showed that, again... She was a fast bitch before ____ became a member of the board. Get over it.

Are you posting to just rark people off? Save it for something productive. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1