Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Met Friday

Doing some form for Friday night and Neverneverland in R9 is a nice trotter I've followed but as most of us do we over think things but i can't work out why Craig Ferguson is driving. Wyndham based trainer/driver and been on the horse before but to trek up for 1 drive and to be honest just an average driver in my opinion..... what's the association here as Oamaru Trainer Robertson normally uses Craig Thornley or Colin D,  ( has a drive in the race) or the Williamson boys. 

Can't access the NZ tab from here in Aussie can anyone inform me of the fixed odds on offer.

Cheers 

21 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Doing some form for Friday night and Neverneverland in R9 is a nice trotter I've followed but as most of us do we over think things but i can't work out why Craig Ferguson is driving. Wyndham based trainer/driver and been on the horse before but to trek up for 1 drive and to be honest just an average driver in my opinion..... what's the association here as Oamaru Trainer Robertson normally uses Craig Thornley or Colin D,  ( has a drive in the race) or the Williamson boys. 

Can't access the NZ tab from here in Aussie can anyone inform me of the fixed odds on offer.

Cheers 

Final field odds currently $34s and $6.00 with the NZ TAB. 

C Ferg has a good record with the horse having a win and a second in April. 

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Final field odds currently $34s and $6.00 with the NZ TAB. 

C Ferg has a good record with the horse having a win and a second in April. 

Thanks for that Rusty, place price is very appealing and I assume 11,12, 13 will be the hardest to beat.

• Like 1