Bit Of A Yarn

WINX chooses her LOVER xxxx

Thomass

Roaring Lion would give a 4 x 2 Street Cry cross Thomass.

I am Invincible:

He stood for an $11,000 service fee in his first season, which has ballooned to $247,500 for 2019 given his raft of stakes winners and group 1-winning sons and daughters like Brazen Beau, Hellbent, Viddora and Voodoo Lad.

This season alone he has had 170 winners with Invincibella becoming his fourth group 1 victor in the Tatts Tiara on Saturday. He has also broken the record for producing stakes winners in a single season in Australia. 

The Top Ten bred on this cross are:

Territories           Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Hooray                Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Conquest

Local Time         Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Sea Of Grace     

Lockwood           Broodmare Sire   Machiavellian

Spirit Of Fortune    Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian  

Be My Sheriff     Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Tantshi     Broodmare sire  Machiavellian   

Raidiance

What pedigree consultants here are worth their fee these days?  I'd be interested in getting an opinion from one but I'd want to have some confidence I was investing in some reasonable expertise.  

I know stud masters just want to sell services to whatever stallions they stand at the time - but I would love to see more of a long term commitment to breeders.  Would like to see studs who stood certain stallions publishing stats/making recommendations about broodmares from those stallions and what they would be well matched to.

I do appreciate the studs whose sites offer Siremate/G1 software - but I feel they have their limitations. It would be great to see Haunui suggesting matings for Iffraaj mares, Cambridge for Keeper mares - Windsor Park for High Chap mares & so on. 

Rgds, J

PS: interesting post All the Aces - & good on those over there who bred to that horse at the  early $11K fee ...  

Edited by jess

17 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Roaring Lion would give a 4 x 2 Street Cry cross Thomass.

I am Invincible:

He stood for an $11,000 service fee in his first season, which has ballooned to $247,500 for 2019 given his raft of stakes winners and group 1-winning sons and daughters like Brazen Beau, Hellbent, Viddora and Voodoo Lad.

This season alone he has had 170 winners with Invincibella becoming his fourth group 1 victor in the Tatts Tiara on Saturday. He has also broken the record for producing stakes winners in a single season in Australia. 

The Top Ten bred on this cross are:

Territories           Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Hooray                Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Conquest

Local Time         Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Sea Of Grace     

Lockwood           Broodmare Sire   Machiavellian

Spirit Of Fortune    Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian  

Be My Sheriff     Broodmare Sire  Machiavellian

Tantshi     Broodmare sire  Machiavellian   

Raidiance

Tesio would be all over that combo ATA!

Here's what some smart ass said today...

I Am Invincible is that scrawny little kid at school who no one noticed, but ended up rich & with the hottest girl in town. A squib who couldn't win past 1100m, no black type wins at 2 or 3 & whose best win was a G3 in Adelaide is now charging $250k a service & banging Winx

?