Bit Of A Yarn

Are Northern Dogs Better Or Their Stewards Worse?

Yankiwi

Some food for thought for Top Dog & Godber for that matter.

Going back 3 months through the RIU "News In Brief" reports, this is what the statistics reveal.

Dogs charged with Marring or FTP (regardless of whether a FPT remained after a re-vet or not) 

• North = 4
  • CD = 10
  • South = 17

Now I fully understand that there are more meeting held in both the CD & South than there are in the North, but the ratio is still very much out of balance.

There has not been more than 4 times as many meetings in the South than there has been in the North.

There has not been 2.5 times as many meetings in the CD than there has been in the North.

So maybe Top Dog and/or Godber should be reviewing the performance of their Northern staff. Surely the dogs haven't got behind the Stewards they like & not the ones they don't.

Numbers & dogs don't lie, but something sure is.

Edited by Yankiwi

2 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Some food for thought for Top Dog & Godber for that matter.

Going back 3 months through the RIU "News In Brief" reports, this is what the statistics reveal.

Dogs charged with Marring or FTP (regardless of whether a FPT remained after a re-vet or not) 

• North = 4
  • CD = 10
  • South = 17

Now I fully understand that there are more meeting held in both the CD & South than there are in the North, but the ratio is still very much out of balance.

There has not been more than 4 times as many meetings in the South than there has been in the North.

There has not been 2.5 times as many meetings in the CD than there has been in the North.

So maybe Top Dog and/or Godber should be reviewing the performance of their Northern staff. Surely the dogs haven't got behind the Stewards they like & not the ones they don't.

Numbers & dogs don't lie, but something sure is.

What a load of shit , maybe theres not the same amount off offenders,  you need to put yourself in a room yankiwi , lock the door and ask yourself are you normal , by your posts i would say no .

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

What a load of shit , maybe theres not the same amount off offenders,  you need to put yourself in a room yankiwi , lock the door and ask yourself are you normal , by your posts i would say no .

That's one vote for the Dog's are better.

How about expanding on the stats or do believe the numbers lie?

I suspect a leading factor would be questionable/illegal training techniques by the big kennels where the higher numbers have come from.

Look there could be a few different reasons for this anomaly. My sanity level isn't one of them. 

• North = 4
  • CD = 10
  • South = 17