Bit Of A Yarn

Welfare!!!!!

Rockit

With all these welfare rules and stipes about welfare what the heck happened today at whanganui??? The stipe failed to notice that the lure had failed to move. The dogs were left in the cold freezing yet no one bothered to get them rugs? Then they were made to race.... 

1 hour ago, Rockit said:

With all these welfare rules and stipes about welfare what the heck happened today at whanganui??? The stipe failed to notice that the lure had failed to move. The dogs were left in the cold freezing yet no one bothered to get them rugs? Then they were made to race.... 

Yes Darryl said dogs gone back to kennels. Oh no don't be silly. They standing shivering in the paddock behind boxes

6 minutes ago, gambler said:

Under previous management Mr trass was observed to take a handful of free trial tickets from his wife. For Mr Cole of course. Gota stop

Wow this is some accusations and names put forward.  You obviously know alot more than most and I think you should actually be brave enough to put your name forward. I'm all for wanganui going forward. 

Edited by Rockit

23 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Did you not call me 

Never spoken to the snake but yeah he would ring the cops on Cole that wouldn't suprise me. Snake would be buggered if it wasn't  for his recent influx of money due to the sad death of his mother in law.