NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Living Legend

Happy Sunrise

He will sleep well after racing twice today. At least his row of duck eggs is broken.

I wonder how many would back it in its second race of the day? The TAB only put him at 46FF in his second start compared to his first start of 51FF. You would think if they paid attention they would have had him at 100FF.

How many horses have won in their second start of the day?

56 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

He will sleep well after racing twice today. At least his row of duck eggs is broken.

I wonder how many would back it in its second race of the day? The TAB only put him at 46FF in his second start compared to his first start of 51FF. You would think if they paid attention they would have had him at 100FF.

How many horses have won in their second start of the day?

Living Legend has been a real iron horse!

He is no champion but he has done a pretty good job and probably raced as much as any other horse in NZ over the past few years.

Gave one of  the Westview Syndicate’s a lot of enjoyment until he was claimed by Mike Stratford who has won I think a couple of more races andanother where he was disqualified.

Certainly a horse with a big heart and constitution.

• Like 1