Bit Of A Yarn

The Optimist

Kopia

His post circa 27 December is very illuminating. Does not matter if you rate this guy or not, you have to read this. Forget for a moment the tired old hacks on the R.I.U, or the follow the leader types on the j.c.a. ( that protest at ellerslie a few weeks ago was a stunner, incompentency at its best by both the r.i.u and the j.c.a. )...what is proposed in the so called 'game changing' legislation our minister is proposing for the racing industry is ludicrous. You have to wonder don't you. Has Peters actually read this? Does he comprehend what it means? Is he really suffering from dementia? Does he think this will get the go ahead from our present bunch of losers govt? Is he pushing this proposed legislation, knowing it will fail, all the time hoping it does fail so he can justify all of the bullshit up to now..and say 'well I tried, now your'e fucked'! Does anyone pushing this shit on rita or nz first really know anything about the industry and the state its in?