Bit Of A Yarn

Does racing have an IQ problem?

Basil

It would appear so, judging by this from a self-appointed ambassador for the racing industry:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12318755

The fool doesn't understand the difference between (i) the risk of contracting CD-19 and (ii) the potential consequences, conditional on contracting it.  And he thinks he knows what's good for everybody.

With friends like this, racing definitely doesn't need enemies.

13 hours ago, Basil said:

self-appointed ambassador for the racing industry

The man thinks he is the pinnacle of the universe but he is the opposite. I doubt he even realises how some people view him, not that he would care.

13 hours ago, Basil said:

And he thinks he knows what's good for everybody.

And if you don't agree with him then you are wrong/worthless/scum/vile. Choose your own word.

Wonder what would happen if you presented your passport, were under 70 and said you were corona free and supported BOAY....would be a good tirade lol

21 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The man thinks he is the pinnacle of the universe but he is the opposite. I doubt he even realises how some people view him, not that he would care.

And if you don't agree with him then you are wrong/worthless/scum/vile. Choose your own word.

Wonder what would happen if you presented your passport, were under 70 and said you were corona free and supported BOAY....would be a good tirade lol

That would indeed be interesting.  Sadly, thanks to fellow bird-brainers, we're not going to get the opportunity to find out for at least 4 weeks.

• Like 1