Bit Of A Yarn

Fennermor (Peter)

Clarkie

Where the fuck are you at present.? Bending your elbow, no doubt, and not caring a fuck about the people that have paid you to drink piss and take photos over the years...Why arn't you compiling stories about some of our past contributors , the Life line that still exists till this day? The sixties at Kumeu were Magic ....and before they are all gone how about prooving you are capable?

Pete, maybe start with your breed and the dog that was so big  it couldn't  place in the boxes. A very young Ben Craik trained the dog...What about the time you took dogs to the vet to be put down and Couldn't go through with it and how that line went on to produce Classic winners?

• 3 weeks later...

I think we all would appreciate comments on the form line from Peter, N/A pathetic and an insult to those looking to have a bet. The tab cry poor but do jack shit to increase turn over. Go to labrokes Aus and look at form comments for Manukau tomorrow, amazing ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Clarkie, you are someone who the game can also do without and one we have not missed. 

In the many years you were in the game, what are some positives you attributed to the industry? I can personally name a few negatives with no positives springing to mind. 

My reply comes a month to the day that you last posted here but wtf are you on? You are an old man crying out for a hug. Get over yourself, get over the rubbishing everyone else's back yard when yours is just as bad if not worse. I will give you this, you presented your dogs in tip top condition but you were the shadiest person we ever had the not so privilege of dealing with. Move on son.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

Clarkie, you are someone who the game can also do without and one we have not missed. 

In the many years you were in the game, what are some positives you attributed to the industry? I can personally name a few negatives with no positives springing to mind. 

My reply comes a month to the day that you last posted here but wtf are you on? You are an old man crying out for a hug. Get over yourself, get over the rubbishing everyone else's back yard when yours is just as bad if not worse. I will give you this, you presented your dogs in tip top condition but you were the shadiest person we ever had the not so privilege of dealing with. Move on son.

Clarkie will reply to that next pension week 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:20 PM, Enthusiast said:

The game has not missed me as I am still very much present Enthusiast.... I understand why  you can do with out me.:) .You like Joy, are just parasites that have Hi Jacked the lovely honest , genuine people and their dogs. I aint crying or in need of a hug but have many within the sport I genuinely help in times of support. I don't rubbish any one but try and mention true facts!!. YES my dogs were always in "Tip Top Condition"  and that is why I am so Passionate . As far as being Shady . Come out, Name yourself, and let's have an open discussion about how we can move forward with our dogs being first in line ?  If you don't have what it takes to discuss on line , give me a call perhaps ?  Regards   Clarkie

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Clarkie said:

The game has not missed me as I am still very much present Enthusiast.... I understand why  you can do with out me.:) .You like Joy, are just parasites that have Hi Jacked the lovely honest , genuine people and their dogs. I aint crying or in need of a hug but have many within the sport I genuinely help in times of support. I don't rubbish any one but try and mention true facts!!. YES my dogs were always in "Tip Top Condition"  and that is why I am so Passionate . As far as being Shady . Come out, Name yourself, and let's have an open discussion about how we can move forward with our dogs being first in line ?  If you don't have what it takes to discuss on line , give me a call perhaps ?  Regards   Clarkie

Hmmm parasite I’ve never been called before? Perhaps it takes one to know one Clarkie. Most of your posts sound like your crying out for a hug because all you do is cry and whinge and moan on here- can’t recall the last positive thing you said. There there Clarkie grab a tissue, I can hear the wine bottle calling you ;) 

1 hour ago, Joy said:

Hmmm parasite I’ve never been called before? Perhaps it takes one to know one Clarkie. Most of your posts sound like your crying out for a hug because all you do is cry and whinge and moan on here- can’t recall the last positive thing you said. There there Clarkie grab a tissue, I can hear the wine bottle calling you ;)

Hey joy you to have been very negative 

Clarkie gets pissed and you play his came he got kick out of the game because of his drink and abusive messages to members of the board and some of the nzgra staff 

On 5/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Clarkie said:

Not a parasite at all buddy, moreso, a little peeved at the way you go around trashing other people when you are no Saint yourself.

I don't need to name myself mate, have been long from the game so I doubt many of the  participants will remember who I am. Still an enthusiast of the sport I once loved dearly, but not a fan of the constant dribble you allow yourself to communicate through these forums. 

No need to call you Clarkie, I have nothing to defend mate. We were shit on and a lot of moons have passed since. Genuinely wish you all the best but also really wish you would get on it and stop allowing yourself the time and energy used to come on here and spread rubbish son.