Bit Of A Yarn

Can anyone answer this Covid-19 question?

7 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I will not argue with you, I have my opinion, you have yours, history will be the judge.

Certainly will. There will be economic devastation no doubt, it just won't be because of any lockdown. And history will definitely show that.

I guess anything you disagree with is a hoax and fuelled by propagada. And anything you agree with isn't. Interesting.

Edited by mardigras

My stance is unrelated to whether the virus is a hoax or not. I have no absolute feeling either way, other than to feel it is definitely more severe than a cold. But likely not much massively worse than the flu.

My stance on the economy is that it was going to be massively hit, irrespective of what the government did. That will become evident once the government implemented lockdown is over when the true impact of what is going on globally will hit home. Our government isn't involved with that.

Edited by mardigras

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Another question that I can't fathom the answer to....

I can buy a fry pan and a chopping board online as an essential item from The Warehouse, Briscoes or K-mart but I can't buy a kitchen knife.  Frying onions whole will be a new challenge.

They're saving the kitchen knives for when the restaurants are up and running and filled to the brim.

Edited by mardigras