Bit Of A Yarn

Great news

So lets get this right, if you have a contrary view to the response that this government has and is enforcing on the public at large, you are deemed to be of low intelligence, talk trash, and are gullible and naive. Sounds to me like the ravings of a snowflake left wing extremist that hates great leaders like Donald J Trump.

36 minutes ago, aquaman said:

So lets get this right, if you have a contrary view to the response that this government has and is enforcing on the public at large, you are deemed to be of low intelligence, talk trash, and are gullible and naive. Sounds to me like the ravings of a snowflake left wing extremist that hates great leaders like Donald J Trump.

Not going to well here are we?. Since you haven't got that right.

Who said I don't have a contrary view of the response that this government is enforcing on the public. I do to an extent, which suggests you're implying that I am calling myself of low intelligence. I'm unlikely to do that.

My posts haven't generally been about whether we should be in lockdown - although I'm certainly not opposed to it. My posts are about the economy - and being in lock down not having any effect on that. Just like not being in lockdown isn't having any positive effect in Sweden, as it is facing the very same issues we are. 

It's what you get on sites like this. People trying to work out things like cause and effect. They see the effect on the economy - and they are so simple, they blame the lockdown. I can't help it if people are gullible. Seems like you are equally so.

So whether we are in lockdown or not, isn't a focus of mine from the economy perspective. And so given the economy will be what it is, I guess the lockdown might have some positive impact to the overall welfare of the countries inhabitants. Time will tell whether the side health issues of lockdown make that true or not. But I've not got anything to help me decide that at this point, one way or the other.

Edited by mardigras

37 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Sounds to me like the ravings of a snowflake left wing extremist that hates great leaders like Donald J Trump.

I'm very right wing. I don't hate Donald Trump. He is a very intelligent person. As for him in politics, I'll let the Americans decide. I don't really give a toss what they do there - although I do find Mr Trump quite funny.

• Like 1