NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

1 hour ago, Reefton said:

Hadn't bothered looking at this string until now...

You lot are getting as nasty with each other as that brother of mine over on the dark side.

Not quite as poisonous as him but just as nasty

Can't you just play nicely in the sandpit?  One of the principal reasons(I believe) CS started BOAY is to avoid all the put downs

If Thomass gives then he will get back. You don't have to read the thread if it upsets you. It's all good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reefton said:

Hadn't bothered looking at this string until now...

You lot are getting as nasty with each other as that brother of mine over on the dark side.

Not quite as poisonous as him but just as nasty

Can't you just play nicely in the sandpit?  One of the principal reasons(I believe) CS started BOAY is to avoid all the put downs

I'm doing some reading of your brother to see if I can learn how to make my posts more poisonous. That should add to the fun. After all, Thommo is already the best joke on any racing site I've seen.

Edited by curious
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, curious said:

Why would we ring them? If they could make a living punting, surely they wouldn't be out there at 3 a.m. till after dark risking their lives on or about 500kg animals and picking up shit. If I want training advice I'll ring them. If I want punting advice, I'll ring mardigras or barryb. You've got this dead wrong too. No wonder your punting is crap and you can't post a winner till after the race.

More incredible b/s from the Uni Prof...are you on the public teet by any chance?

FY ignorant information it's got nothing to do with 'punting' as you well know...

Pike was there on the day getting feedback from every jockey...Innes was in the Jocks room sucking brains

...believe the experts..."the rail was off"

As for the Wheeler comment....I'm not surprised you can't understand basic Thoroughbred lingo either

You're Rid Hill's alter ego aren't you??

Never in the history of racing sites...have you disagreed with your alter ego

...how surprising...

cuddled and loved up tonight in the MG are you?

enjoy...you deserve each other

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Thomass said:

More incredible b/s from the Uni Prof...are you on the public teet by any chance?

FY ignorant information it's got nothing to do with 'punting' as you well know...

Pike was there on the day getting feedback from every jockey...Innes was in the Jocks room sucking brains

...believe the experts..."the rail was off"

As for the Wheeler comment....I'm not surprised you can't understand basic Thoroughbred lingo either

You're Rid Hill's alter ego aren't you??

Never in the history of racing sites...have you disagreed with your alter ego

...how surprising...

cuddled and loved up tonight in the MG are you?

enjoy...you deserve each other

now we can solve this tommy give us your best long shot for tomorrow

Of course it is to do with punting. The view of two or three people compared to what actually happened with the 80 other horses racing on the day. I know who I'd believe and I was there to witness it.

Why don't you take Weasel's advice and stick to the thread topic instead of making out you actually know anything when this thread shows you don't. 

Put up or shut up - before the race. You're all talk and it's all bull.

OK Thommo. It's got nothing to do with punting but the thread is about 10/1 winning chances. What are you on? I only care about the relevant info available to punters. That doesn't include the opinion of Pikey or anyone else as much as I might respect them as trainers. The only good they can do is distort the markets. I give up. You are a lost cause.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Yes come on Thomass, put up or shut up mate.

Throw up on here before 10am tomorrow all your NZ bets for Saturday.

Or forever hold your peace.

Unfortunately I think holding your piece is what you are best at, even your imaginary Princess is bored with you effort.

Edited by barryb
  • Haha 1

From an over 10-1 perspective, I like these, although the last one may be shorter than that, at around 9s currently represents good value to me.

Awapuni R4 #8 Just You
Roma R2 #8 Edenannie
Mildura R5 #8 Flying Spark
Townsville R6 #4 Lokitin
Caulfield R8 #9 El Phoenix
Gowran Park 14:30 (R3) #6 Nivvo
Salisbury 18:45 (R4) #4 Three Little Birds
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Cau R2  Josephine Sea

Cau R8 Woulda thought so/Eagle Ridge

Rose R5 Difficult to get:/Way we go

Rose R7 Mr Sea Wolf/Emperors Way/Mighty Lucky

Rose R8 Goodfella

Gosford R5 Miss Antares 7-1

I think Josephine Sea could go well also.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I think Josephine Sea could go well also.

Wasn’t fully tested last start

3 little birds 2.7 run top 3 I’ll look into that as long as the pastures are still green my the end of trade cheers!

17 hours ago, barryb said:

Yes come on Thomass, put up or shut up mate.

Throw up on here before 10am tomorrow all your NZ bets for Saturday.

Or forever hold your peace.

Unfortunately I think holding your piece is what you are best at, even your imaginary Princess is bored with you effort.

Keep it Savy, great win for you then Thomass, blinkers on.

You can claim it on Monday when the ward lets you back on the net.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FeelTheFear said:

Arawa Park race 10 Pasabahce won very nicely previous start. Weakened out last start  but might bounce back here. If you can get $10+, currently at $15 TAB then worth a small bet

Did well to finish 4th: PASABAHCE (R Elliot) - Held up near the 250 metres and did not obtain clear running until approaching the 100 meters.

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

Good one Ghost at around $13

Everyone done very well yesterday 

Screamaar  Just You very well done to the lads who painted a very pretty picture with Deluxe Edition Jochen Rindt Passabache unlucky 

So well done!!! It’s tough putting them out there because you leave yourself vulnerable 

But I’m sure you’re all about to be trumped by the real Star of the show tomorrow!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Everyone done very well yesterday 

Screamaar  Just You very well done to the lads who painted a very pretty picture with Deluxe Edition Jochen Rindt Passabache unlucky 

So well done!!! It’s tough putting them out there because you leave yourself vulnerable 

But I’m sure you’re all about to be trumped by the real Star of the show tomorrow!!!

He goes into hiding when people put selections up. And I would bet that he sits there hoping like hell they all lose so that he can come on here, put up his usual tripe and go on about how we all missed the obvious. 

• Like 3