NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

59 minutes ago, mardigras said:

And you're back for more.  You go on about NZ racing nuances yet have shown you don't even understand the nuances of punting. 

You have humiliated yourself by not even knowing what a saver is. Now you're claiming all these bets from your loser selections all based on savers.

If it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny.

Have you no shame in replying yet again Black Night?

Of course I know the term 'saver'...

I've long identified Wal as an illiterate invertebrate... with the social skills of a tramp and a sycophantasy quotient of 100% though...

Hes desperate for tips and plainly broke and in the gutter...

...hence I used the term once...in case he was in dire straits and couldn't afford an equal stake...as I do

The OUSTANDING TIPPING MASTERCLASS I delivered had neddys who directly followed the Blue Print...

I simply dont do 'savers'...that's for losers like Wal...and yourself...although I guess you can't lose on NZ racing ...if you don't invest...as in your case...

Many pro Punters invest equal units on a number of value bets in the same race

I identified those two Spec. Maiden form neddies at equal units after two very similar performances...back to mid weak

Why not take a 100% profit if you're investing 2 units to return 4?

Or in this case the least favoured runner returned 7 units on the morning...

So don't worry yourself...you haven't a clue about this NZ nuances and niches game..

...stick to your niche of Narrabine and/or Dipton Dogs

Heck you are funny. Backtracking faster than a rabbit hunter encountering a grizzly bear.

And even funnier is you claimed it was a day of poor value, yet now you're adding them in with equal stake. Stop it, my sides are hurting.

Of course, you as usual do this all after the event. Nothing changes. You are a fraud.

Edited by mardigras
  • Haha 1

gees tommy im starting to get a complex one minute your saying  .... My bff Wals...asked moi for selections..           nek minute     

i;ve long identified Wal as an illiterate invertebrate... with the social skills of a tramp and a sycophantasy quotient of 100% though...

Hes desperate for tips and plainly broke and in the gutter..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

Heck you are funny. Backtracking faster than a rabbit hunter encountering a grizzly bear.

And even funnier is you claimed it was a day of poor value, yet now you're adding them in with equal stake. Stop it, my sides are hurting.

Of course, you as usual do this all after the event. Nothing changes. You are a fraud.

And it was a poor value day with no winner over 6's...as identified by me before racing started...

I got the 35's value at 11's the place with multis on the others...

...where I told Wals to "spread it around a bit"...and "use that place value" at overs

Your pissed az it was a TIPPING MASTERCLASS...unmatched

$6 all up into 1100...6 horses...Tri, Q and winner in one selection...unheard of in the annals of tipping...anywhere

And "Tips Mary as a back up in that"

If you want to call that saver...go ahead moron

Then you had the profoundly stupid gawl to call me out on tipping horses under $10...

...when I said there was only one over that...and 

PROVED RIGHT on the day...did I mention nothing under $6 winning??

Egg... face...all over it

Multis are the key to making an excellent profit on non value days...

But you're too stupid to realise...and baulk at the fact a $2 shot

DOUBLES YOUR MONEY

wtf knew??...not you

1 hour ago, wally said:

gees tommy im starting to get a complex one minute your saying  .... My bff Wals...asked moi for selections..           nek minute     

i;ve long identified Wal as an illiterate invertebrate... with the social skills of a tramp and a sycophantasy quotient of 100% though...

Hes desperate for tips and plainly broke and in the gutter..

Soz Wals....you weren't meant to read that

In fact that's why I wrote BIG ASS words....

wtf interpreted that for you?  I'll kill him

11 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Soz Wals....you weren't meant to read that

In fact that's why I wrote BIG ASS words....

wtf interpreted that for you?  I'll kill him

im bitterly disappointed  tommy i dont whether ill get over these comments

You're pissed it's all in writing fairy...

The TIPPING MASTERCLASS was soooo good...

Im going to put in a request for a moniker name change

THOMASS NOBODY

Because.... NOBODY IS PERFECT

However...Grassi and his bunch of spineless sycophants...

... should be changed to Neville Nobodies

26 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You're pissed it's all in writing fairy...

The TIPPING MASTERCLASS was soooo good...

Im going to put in a request for a moniker name change

THOMASS NOBODY

Because.... NOBODY IS PERFECT

However...Grassi and his bunch of spineless sycophants...

... should be changed to Neville Nobodies

neville was good bloke he featured in kingswood country

You wlil always come back post race and talk up how things worked out. Even though it isn't what was stated. 

Let's not forget. Saver on these. And then, I don't do savers. Did you forget.

I prefer to deal in what was written before the race. Not what you write post race - where you have a record of making up all kinds of shit. So nothing changes there. It'd be like me claiming a 14-1 multi on the two placegetters I picked recently. Which would be an example of fraud. Like you.

You'll be back again, With another fairy tale. All these winnings yet you still trundle off to work. And keep feeding your TAB account. I wonder why.

Edited by mardigras

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

You wlil always come back post race and talk up how things worked out. Even though it isn't what was stated. 

Let's not forget. Saver on these. And then, I don't do savers. Did you forget.

I prefer to deal in what was written before the race. Not what you write post race - where you have a record of making up all kinds of shit. So nothing changes there. It'd be like me claiming a 14-1 multi on the two placegetters I picked recently. Which would be an example of fraud. Like you.

You'll be back again, With another fairy tale. All these winnings yet you still trundle off to work. And keep feeding your TAB account. I wonder why.

You can be read like a book...

Why have you suddenly stopped using my quotes??

You're deeply embarrassed about getting PANTSED...that's why

Ill keep hitting you where it hurts then...

Criticising moi for posting under $10 tips...

...when I predicted there'd be little value on the day...

...and all winners were $6 and less

You obviously enjoy EGG ALL OVER YOUR MOOSH...

Free range??

Nobody could even dream about tipping a MASTERCLASS as I did...

...if you do tonight..you better WTF UP...face reality..then turn over to be rodgered again...

sweet dreams

12 hours ago, mardigras said:

Quite happy to use your quotes. Also quite happy to put up the bets your post wrote about (without the post race fairytales). With full returns. And ROI. Would you like that. Less than the TAB takeout. Not bad - bit like a dartboard.

Fill ya fantasyland boots fantasia man

If it's anything like your last guesses of what constitutes SUPERIOR FORM BACK TO INFERIOR CLASS...

...it'll be uproariously comedic...

Remember you have no concept of NZ niches and nuances and think a 6L every chance...

...is exactly the same as 6L blocked...all the way home....fairytales back at ya

Even Bogan Bazz from bastardsville couldn't bring himself to find fault in a TIPPING MASTERCLASS...he must have swallowed some cop the f on...

...all of your sycophants had to change their collective nappies too...bless them

The Tri, Q, winner...in ONE...$6 spend returning $1111...Emergency services were alerted to the masterclass...

...bar you

But I take no solace from the fact I'm an expert at MASTERCLASS

Its basic intuitive stuff a 5yo can work out....

..and then there's a thing called MULTI..

...a complete and utter mystery to you...

...where a poor value day can be turned into a brilliant one....not even a dose of cop the f on needed

slurp away Magoo

23 minutes ago, Thomass said:

..and then there's a thing called MULTI..

...a complete and utter mystery to you...

...where a poor value day can be turned into a brilliant one....not even a dose of cop the f on needed

I know your English is poor. So is your maths. Only a nutter believes a non value runner can be included in a multi turning that runner into 'value'. But then you and an education never saw each other.

No wonder you have to top up your account so often. Clueless.

Edited by mardigras

6 minutes ago, mardigras said:

That's funny, because it's your multis that lost the money. Win/place were a profit.

Yes but you think every tip I give..has EXACTLY the same Unit value

The 3 maiden winners had exactly the same Unit value as the other first tipped maidens...Youre right there

I told the illiterate invertebrate to mix and match....like you putting on the Black Lacy panties with the underwire pink Bra...

You do ones and twos...I do twos and threes..even 4's if there's maximum Unit selections poking moi in the intuitive eye...

I suggested wal's used the value 7's a place... to mix and match...he could have done a simple twos with the obvious winner of the last...returning 14's for example....

I had the 2 win horse as susceptible first up..so my combos were mostly using the Maiden horses...who are generally always ready to win at desperation level

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Yes but you think every tip I give..has EXACTLY the same Unit value

The 3 maiden winners had exactly the same Unit value as the other first tipped maidens...Youre right there

I told the illiterate invertebrate to mix and match....like you putting on the Black Lacy panties with the underwire pink Bra...

You do ones and twos...I do twos and threes..even 4's if there's maximum Unit selections poking moi in the intuitive eye...

I suggested wal's used the value 7's a place... to mix and match...he could have done a simple twos with the obvious winner of the last...returning 14's for example....

I had the 2 win horse as susceptible first up..so my combos were mostly using the Maiden horses...who are generally always ready to win at desperation level

tommy im feeling isolated again  once again you keep calling me crude things    ......................    I told the illiterate invertebrate to mix and match          im going to lock myself in my room and look at my mensa award

Nope. The backup/ savers aren't in the multi. They are after the event because they won. 

Adding a $3 runner into a multi with two other horses in the same race is mental at the same units. And you went to great lengths to tell us the odds from your premium selection. Which didn't come in.

After the results, you now want them all in and at same units. Because you are a fraud. 

Next time, write what you are going to claim afterwards.

I awarded you the place/win multi. But when you take 2/3 and 3/4, there are many multis across your 4 horses. And they add up to more than that.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1

WTF do you mean "nope"??

Are you some kind of medium with access to moi's MASTERCLASS tipping MASTERMIND??

ffs...give up...long ago

Any dickhead can see those horses had almost identical SUPERIOR FORM IN SUPERIOR CLASS back to INFERIOR MID WEAK...

In fact...silly moi..Tipperary Mary finished an unlucky 3rd, contacting the rail twice...and being held up...in exactly the same race as Fearless in a Spec. maiden on Premier day...wtf wouldn't I have them at the same Unit level??

She was $7's in the morning...

Of course you're too blind Magoo...to read that I said "match the impressive place odds up with other combos"

$7 a place in the morning...beats any win dividend on the day...I got 11's the previous night...

"awarded me"

WTF do you think you are??

Some kind of betting Police for the IGNORANT AND BEWILDERED?

f me

Edited by Thomass

You're like a broken record. You keep repeating the same shit as if it changes anything.

The nope is, you are just making up what your post indicated because it suits. But you simply can't get past saying 'savers' even though you subsequently stated, you don't do savers. 

Move on. Your tips were very average. Your savers went alright. End of story. If you want to put some selections up and then remove the need to write fairytales, you would need to remove fluff and words like savers and back ups. 

Give it another try. Or are you scared to?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wally said:

tommy im feeling isolated again  once again you keep calling me crude things    ......................    I told the illiterate invertebrate to mix and match          im going to lock myself in my room and look at my mensa award

Wals...bff

Prey tell why do you keep 'loving' grassi...when he gives very few tips...

...calls me out on tipping under 10's...when every winner that day was $6 and under...has EGG face...wears a holy spotty singlet and stained y fronts...

...and when I gave you a MASTERCLASS of the Tri, Q and winner in one..in consecutive races...

..is it any wonder I call you an illiterate inebriated invertebrate??

I could call you a brainless, pissed all day, spineless mofo...but I'm too kind for that

21 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Wals...bff

Prey tell why do you keep 'loving' grassi...when he gives very few tips...

...calls me out on tipping under 10's...when every winner that day was $6 and under...has EGG face...wears a holy spotty singlet and stained y fronts...

...and when I gave you a MASTERCLASS of the Tri, Q and winner in one..in consecutive races...

..is it any wonder I call you an illiterate inebriated invertebrate??

I could call you a brainless, pissed all day, spineless mofo...but I'm too kind for that

your last quote would be more in line than the original one

57 minutes ago, mardigras said:

You're like a broken record. You keep repeating the same shit as if it changes anything.

The nope is, you are just making up what your post indicated because it suits. But you simply can't get past saying 'savers' even though you subsequently stated, you don't do savers. 

Move on. Your tips were very average. Your savers went alright. End of story. If you want to put some selections up and then remove the need to write fairytales, you would need to remove fluff and words like savers and back ups. 

Give it another try. Or are you scared to?

Typical of the Python Black Knight...still fighting on..armless legless brainless

alone

Even bogan Bazz has inserted the Gobstopper...

he knows a TIPPING MASTERCLASS when he sees one

Keep going Magoo

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Typical of the Python Black Knight...still fighting on..armless legless brainless

alone

Even bogan Bazz has inserted the Gobstopper...

he knows a TIPPING MASTERCLASS when he sees one

Keep going Magoo

If your methods are so good, why are you working?

And to end your broken record, if we take your fairytale as being what you intended, it still has no meaning in regards the topic of your flawed approach.

It doesn't validate down in grade. If you still think it does, I can put up ALL the ones that are down in grade again that are at least as much so, as the ones in your selections. Ok. That's evidence. 

Your methods are flawed and you don't even know why. Which is the funny part.