NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

2 minutes ago, curious said:

Evidently the remedial classes are still not working. Must have failed them again.

Someone with half a brain would have at least gone to the trouble of working out why this is the case. Before continuing to spout on and looking repeatedly stupid.

Clearly Thomass doesn't even have half a brain.

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

What do you mean fighting on. I'm not fighting on about anything.

I'm simply telling you facts. Verifiable facts.

Your blue print has zero correlation with providing punters with more success, yet for some weird reason, you keep going on that it  does. I've given you the evidence. You just don't have the mental capacity to understand it.

You're the one that keeps coming back and showing everyone just how thick you are in regards these things. And no doubt you will be back again to repeat the dose. I'm quite happy putting the stats up that refute your claims about your blue print. And will do so, while you keep showing us your inability to actually understand simple stuff.

You don't even understand that there are likely no population based generic 'blue prints' that can make a punter more successful - yet every one of your blue print elements is that. You should have got yourself an education instead of spending your time behind the bike sheds pumping up your doll.

It's laughable...but understandable being a 'statsman'...that you think a 3L stat...is where it's at...

dickhead...

You'd have noted in moi's TIPPING MASTERCLASS that Sainted Pearl was nowhere near the required 3L...

..but I had her on exactly the same Unit level as the other 35-1 tip

And pointed out many times here..too thick to understand...

...where you and bogan Bazz treat a 6L every chance...the same as unlucky az

You don't have the ability to open your eyes...Magoo is you...

You and the bogan agreed there was "no mathematical formula" that could measure extra ground covered...IDIOTS

...Read TIME LOST..something totally lost in your pathetic stats 

No wonder you don't bet here

and no wonder you put a slow maiden mid weak...ahead of a Group performer...

..where I made adjustments to DISTANCE TRAVELLED...Read EXTRA TIME ACCRUED 

Its beyond belief you still keep fighting on Black Knight...

...where even a TIPPING MASTERCLASS gets criticised...

...and the fact I'd tipped all bar one under 10's...where all winners on the day were 6's and below...got criticised

...but you love being hoisted by your own petard...

Morons like curious and the bogan didn't have the gawl to criticise a TIPPING MASTERCLASS...

Only someone with narcissistic PD could find fault...that's you....

3 hours ago, curious said:

Evidently the remedial classes are still not working. Must have failed them again.

It's probably a very good idea you've stopped tipping here...

..not just in NZ maiden events...but world wide...0-18?

...you've shown you couldn't tip an overloaded dumpster of chicken shit into a cesspit..with a push button

You still here going on and on about your stupid selections. When I'm talking about your stupid blue print. Wake up. 

Try and learn something in your life. The blue print is 100% flawed. I've told you why yet you keep coming back not understanding.

It'd be like me suggesting the blue print is that the 3rd favourite is gold. Then you show me all the losers. To which my response is, not all of them you fool, only the ones that win. Just like your blueprint. Because the blue print is flawed. Yet you didn't realise.

Edited by mardigras

33 minutes ago, mardigras said:

You still here going on and on about your stupid selections. When I'm talking about your stupid blue print. Wake up. 

Try and learn something in your life. The blue print is 100% flawed. I've told you why yet you keep coming back not understanding.

It'd be like me suggesting the blue print is that the 3rd favourite is gold. Then you show me all the losers. To which my response is, not all of them you fool, only the ones that win. Just like your blueprint. Because the blue print is flawed. Yet you didn't realise.

And your 'Blue print' is time...

...and essentially mine is too..

..except through your ignorance you add nothing at all...thinking every single runner in every race are running in lanes...

I know...and every other punter knows...besides you...Black Type and superior class run incrementally faster...to duncer class...dunce

To then tell Punters that my Blue Print is like investing on all 3rd favs

..is as stupid as stupid does...and you do it so well Black Knight

...and you've admitted you treat horses as being constantly in form...

...when horses race in and out of form...

But you're too ignorant to understand that...give up

stick to Dipton dogs...

10 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I don't have a blue print. And I don't tell everyone else how to be successful doing what I do. 

I simply state the facts that generic stats like your blue print are flawed. Fact.

As for comment about what I've supposedly admitted, show me where. Put up a quote. 

Of course you do...

You thumbnail your prices as if they're the bees knees...with flawed stats like a weak mid weak maiden as superior to a G3 performer who was caught wide without cover...

...that's a fact...and ignoring extra ground covered with no appropriate level of time application is the most ignorant thing that a punter could come up with

Magoo you is...

So now you're saying you observe a 6L every chance in the trail last start...with a 6L blocked the entire straight...in your flawed 'analysis'...

...as different??

You are one seriously confused individual.

It doesn't matter what I do or what you do. 

What matters is that you tell others that your ideas are worth following. When they are flawed.

I don't tell other people to ignore being wide or unlucky. They can make up their own minds. I don't use the info because it's impact is subjective. Wherever possible, I eliminate subjective. That's just me.

The funniest part of all this is that you still don't know why your blue print is flawed. That's hilarious.

18 minutes ago, barryb said:

This is getting very tiring T, you are a broken record on stupidity.

You resort to an absolute rabble of crap that totally confuses even an idiot like you who posted it.

It is. I'm a patient man but this is ridiculous. And he had the cheek to go about others posting like 'experts' in another thread. The king of crap himself.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

12 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Absolutely.

Thommo will be able to do that better once he gets the Levin jumpout videos if he can figure out which horse is which. Of course there are no numbers, no colours, no declared riders to assist that even if it did provide valuable information. Shows how desperate he must be.

15 minutes ago, mardigras said:

You are one seriously confused individual.

It doesn't matter what I do or what you do. 

What matters is that you tell others that your ideas are worth following. When they are flawed.

I don't tell other people to ignore being wide or unlucky. They can make up their own minds. I don't use the info because it's impact is subjective. Wherever possible, I eliminate subjective. That's just me.

The funniest part of all this is that you still don't know why your blue print is flawed. That's hilarious.

As I thought...of course you don't...

You treat horses like robots...running in lanes...

...and your PC bot is too stupid to observe an out of form neddy to one that's blocked the entire straight 

You do stupid as well as bogan Bazz 

The problem is your influencing Punters with your 'thumbnail' prices...

...so you are telling Punters what's best for them...

...flawed ignorant advice you do well...

I could flog you endlessly with tipping MASTERCLASSES every week but I prefer to drip feed you...

...and you had the audacity to ask for more tips the week after...

Your problem is you hate being proved wrong..that some Punters can actually read a race and OBSERVE unlucky runs...

...in superior form races...as per moi's Blue Print...adding lengths...or time...for a special performance...

...that's the difference...

...and its Comedy hour 101 that you think blocked the entire straight is 'subjective'

Go back to punting kindy...maybe then you'll be able to understand how to punt here

26 minutes ago, curious said:

Don't think so. Think mardigras has said and believes that assessment of fitness is critical as do I.

Oh please...your another one who hasn't got a clue about how to assess Nz form...

Do you also believe a 6L every chance is the same as blocked the entire straight..

...prey tell how you assess fitness to enlighten the ignorami...

cant wait

13 minutes ago, curious said:

Thommo will be able to do that better once he gets the Levin jumpout videos if he can figure out which horse is which. Of course there are no numbers, no colours, no declared riders to assist that even if it did provide valuable information. Shows how desperate he must be.

I don't assess jumpouts...

...but I do defend the right of Punters to view the galloping actions of potential investments

Thats why Victoria and HK are punting meccas...

...stick to Del Mar claimers maybe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Oh please...your another one who hasn't got a clue about how to assess Nz form...

Do you also believe a 6L every chance is the same as blocked the entire straight..

...prey tell how you assess fitness to enlighten the ignorami...

cant wait

OK. So you don't have a clue as to how to assess fitness? Any ideas? I'm picking it has nought to do with blinkers on, claimers on heavy or down in class. I think it's probably beyond your remedial status.

12 minutes ago, curious said:

OK. So you don't have a clue as to how to assess fitness? Any ideas? I'm picking it has nought to do with blinkers on, claimers on heavy or down in class. I think it's probably beyond your remedial status.

No I'm asking how you and your bff assess fitness when you treat every chance the same as unlucky...

....pretty simple I would have thought...

...or can you actually observe rather than do a pc bot analysis like your bff?

So you use a benchmark from a superior performance...

...what if that horse runs twice over an unsuitable distance to become fit...

...then has two unlucky blocked runs...running 6L below its previous best benchmark...

do as your bff does and ignore it....thinking it's unfit...or observe the unlucky runs?

5 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So you use a benchmark from a superior performance...

...what if that horse runs twice over an unsuitable distance to become fit...

...then has two unlucky blocked runs...running 6L below its previous best benchmark...

do as your bff does and ignore it....thinking it's unfit...or observe the unlucky runs?

I can easily assess the unsuitable distance. That's a key criterion that I think mardigras also uses but in the UK and US horses are rarely run over unsuitable distances like here. Have no hope of assessing thousands of runs for the luck factor. No problem with those who choose to do that and do so successfully.

Exactly..."no hope"

Except these are 2 runs I've asked you about...easily observed..

...and the key reason why your bff and you are clueless when it comes to assessing real form here...

...and why he assessed a mid weak weak maiden ahead of a G3 Black type performer who was unlucky...caught wide without cover...covering extra ground and losing time 

It's the very basis of why you both fail here and why others, like moi, produce a TIPPING MASTERCLASS 

Superior class back to inferior...and incrementally increasing the stake invested as the value factor increases...

thats why the TIPPING MASTERCLASS included the Superior class back to inferior...Read superior time...when basic principles of field strength and unlucky runs are taken into account

..because it clearly works...

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

Wouldn't bother me. When I'm looking for a fitness attribute, I couldn't care about 1/2 a second either way. If a horse runs 6L back due to bad luck, then I'd suggest it is prone to bad luck and is just as likely to strike it again as not. I'm certainly not going to estimate anything given I'd have to do that for around 5000 horses each and every week. I'm too lazy to do that. And I'm sure you don't do that either for the 500 odd horse runs that usually happen each week in NZ.

I'm not even sure why you are asking all this. Whether someone considers luck or not makes no difference. Wide runs or not. Who cares.  That's their choice. It makes no difference what others do or what you do. So long as you don't suggest your 'posted' methods work. Since they clearly don't as I've posted the results.

• Like 1