NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

34 minutes ago, mardigras said:

As an aside, if you really want to discuss approaches to things like fitness, start a new thread so that readers don't have to read your dribble in this one. You haven't got the intellect to discuss such a topic so it will be a short thread.

mardi i dont think theres a need to start a new thread everyone is tuned in to see tommys  spanking

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wally said:

mardi i dont think theres a need to start a new thread everyone is tuned in to see tommys  spanking

His arse is already so red from the spanking he's got that if he touches it on the princess she'll melt, and that will require a very large repair patch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

Wouldn't bother me. When I'm looking for a fitness attribute, I couldn't care about 1/2 a second either way. If a horse runs 6L back due to bad luck, then I'd suggest it is prone to bad luck and is just as likely to strike it again as not. I'm certainly not going to estimate anything given I'd have to do that for around 5000 horses each and every week. I'm too lazy to do that. And I'm sure you don't do that either for the 500 odd horse runs that usually happen each week in NZ.

I'm not even sure why you are asking all this. Whether someone considers luck or not makes no difference. Wide runs or not. Who cares.  That's their choice. It makes no difference what others do or what you do. So long as you don't suggest your 'posted' methods work. Since they clearly don't as I've posted the results.

Oh please....Ive never read such nonsense 

but it's not surprising...you're not a horseman...just a statsman...

Let me tell you now..a horseman..read trainer.. would laugh at your naivety and ignorance

Davo and your Mate Dabo..the one you shovelled shit for...

...would do every test known to veterinary science to find a reason for finishing 6L without an excuse...

...and if you know anything about form...if a trainer can't find a reason for being out of form...

..they'll usually give it another run to discover...they've trained off...

So that's what sets Punters like me apart from ignorami like you...

...and then you have the complete arrogance to guess what I do by posting fake results...

Of course you keep ignoring the huge f in elephant in the room...that of the poor Maiden win...v the Black type performer example...where you continuously fail to adjust time for far harder runs

...and which shows you're clueless when it comes to analysing NZ form...and that resonates throughout your posts

Theres no doubt there's safety in numbers from your 5000 horses and 1500 simulations per race your Bot completes....

youll no doubt end up with a few faster neddys, at value,  through sheer numbers

...but never ever think your safety in numbers 'niche' is superior to the real time form analysis that I do...

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Oh please....Ive never read such nonsense 

but it's not surprising...you're not a horseman...just a statsman...

Let me tell you now..a horseman..read trainer.. would laugh at your naivety and ignorance

Davo and your Mate Dabo..the one you shovelled shit for...

...would do every test known to veterinary science to find a reason for finishing 6L without an excuse...

...and if you know anything about form...if a trainer can't find a reason for being out of form...

..they'll usually give it another run to discover...they've trained off...

So that's what sets Punters like me apart from ignorami like you...

...and then you have the complete arrogance to guess what I do by posting fake results...

Of course you keep ignoring the huge f in elephant in the room...that of the poor Maiden win...v the Black type performer example...where you continuously fail to adjust time for far harder runs

...and which shows you're clueless when it comes to analysing NZ form...and that resonates throughout your posts

Theres no doubt there's safety in numbers from your 5000 horses and 1500 simulations per race your Bot completes....

youll no doubt end up with a few faster neddys, at value,  through sheer numbers

...but never ever think your safety in numbers 'niche' is superior to the real time form analysis that I do...

Is that why you had to top up the betting account/s this week?

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

Deluded. You are not all there T.

No bazzo, that's believing horses are bots who run in lanes...and that there's no diff to perfect trail and unlucky az..

...which is what you and your bff think....

..then telling easily influenced wallys...."you get better odds on out of form horses"

...Read out of form...problem...ask any trainer...

Its a shame you get lucky on the ones that do have genuine excuses...which then makes you and the narcissist think theyre always in form...

Bliss is ignorance they say

27 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Is that all you have? A single race where your beloved G3 performer beats a maiden by 2.5 Lengths? Just one race? A POOR maiden win is only 2.5 lengths inferior to a G3 performer with a 'far harder run'. Interesting. Imagine what a decent maiden winner would do.

Surely you have something more than that.

The G3 performer must have been so superior to the maiden and yet, the maiden is ranked higher in the NZ ratings system than the G3 performer right NOW. Funny that.

I don't care about individual performance, I care about ability. Which I then assess chance on. Dickhead.

27 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So that's what sets Punters like me apart from  you...

No, what sets us apart is one of us has a brain and the other one is you.

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

No bazzo, that's believing horses are bots who run in lanes...and that there's no diff to perfect trail and unlucky az..

...which is what you and your bff think....

..then telling easily influenced wallys...."you get better odds on out of form horses"

...Read out of form...problem...ask any trainer...

Its a shame you get lucky on the ones that do have genuine excuses...which then makes you and the narcissist think theyre always in form...

Bliss is ignorance they say

This post doesn't actually make sense. None of what appears to be being written has ever been stated by me. I certainly don't think horses run in lanes, I don't think you should back a horse that isn't in the right state to win and I don't think a horse is always in the right state to win.

But fairytalesarethomass so I guess we just have to get used to it.

Edited by mardigras
  • Champ Post 1

I gave the Nuns dunny...at the home for delinquents and dickheads Wals...a good f in sluice out with highly toxic shit

...and I have to say it made moi az sick az a pig after reading some of the crap on here...from known dickheads ...and Magoos

So back to the bizzo Wal....don't listen to dickheads who say "ignore the last 3 starts...no matter what"

...or " 1/2 a second either way...I don't care"

That's 3L in anyone's lingo...and let moi tell you Wal...that's got LOSER written all over it...

Just stick with the BLUE PRINT today you Wally...as per f in usual

Like the last yesterday...I dunno how that ended up paying 5's after massive Black type efforts...at set weights...in big fields....

.go forth and multiply Wal...multi the f out of the Blue prints

best

Edited by Thomass

Well when I'm looking to measure against a fitness attribute, I'm certainly not looking for a performance attribute. 

And when I'm looking for a performance attribute, then I'll concern myself with a measure of performance.

More often than not, if I was looking for a performance attribute when wanting to measure fitness, I would have missed the peak performance and the horse has already won. And of little use to me at that point.

At least 3L without an excuse is better than 6L...

But it usually means they've trained off....

...and then there's the giant f in Hairy Mammoth in the room...

...you treat unlucky az...the same as every chance...

...the reason why the Moose became extinct in Fiordland...

...you shot yourself in the foot before taking it out on the poor f in Moose

Prey tell the masses the diff between performance and fitness attributes..can't wait

if it's anything like telling us Blinkers applied is due to a behavioural problem...when every application can be described as such...

...but when Davo's Vega...behaves perfectly..can't wait

As barryb said. You write endless crap.

As for blinkers, I'm pretty confident that every time they are used, they are to address a behavioural issue. 

Unless you think they are there as a fashion statement. Maybe add 20% for fashion.

Confident that Hayes would agree with me.

Edited by mardigras

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Prey tell the masses the diff between performance and fitness attributes..can't wait

Remedial classes clearly not working.

I would have thought it obvious. A fitness attribute is a measure of a horse's fitness. A performance attribute is a measure of the horse's performance. 

Complex I know for someone piddling in a paddling pool at kindy like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mardigras said:

It seems they are having the reverse effect and he's gone from primary remedial classes back to kindy level if he now can not distinguish between fitness and performance measures.

Edited by curious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mardigras said:

As barryb said. You write endless crap.

As for blinkers, I'm pretty confident that every time they are used, they are to address a behavioural issue. 

Unless you think they are there as a fashion statement. Maybe add 20% for fashion.

Confident that Hayes would agree with me.

What it does show is that you're out of your depth wrt anything remotely dealing with horses...

...that clearly translates to form and the issue of 'training off'...where you regard neddys as robots...running free of interference

...as I've said...every BO can be described as 'behavioural'...

..that encompasses laziness or interference that's made a neddy field shy...

totes different

But that's what I expect from a PC bot 'form analyst' who can't trust trainers like Davo and Dabbo

30 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I would have thought it obvious. A fitness attribute is a measure of a horse's fitness. A performance attribute is a measure of the horse's performance. 

Complex I know for someone piddling in a paddling pool at kindy like you.

What...you read the Training centre press??...trials...jumpouts??

And a 'performance' 3L from the winner in exactly the same time...is the same level as an unlucky caught wide without cover..

I well remember you ecstaticly claiming you can't wait for GPS here...

...and when NSW got it..you still claim you don't add time for extra ground covered as pro Punters do there...

35 minutes ago, Thomass said:

..as I've said...every BO can be described as 'behavioural'...

..that encompasses laziness or interference that's made a neddy field shy...

totes different

'can be'. Try using simple English. 'is' works perfectly.

I don't understand what you mean by totes different. Behaviour is behaviour. And blinkers are designed to affect behaviour. Try learning English.

9 minutes ago, mardigras said:

'can be'. Try using simple English. 'is' works perfectly.

I don't understand what you mean by totes different. Behaviour is behaviour. And blinkers are designed to affect behaviour. Try learning English.

Oh ffs, get out of your padded cell for once...TOTALLY

Davo slaps Blinkers on Vega to fire it up...nothing to do with field shyness caused by a racing incident...

totes diff...