NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

T, I don't do after the races form like you do, I actually bet them before the race.

Although I can see why you have a far superior s/r to me.

Bazzo, you'd have noted very few BP tips over the last few years...I don't need to constantly prove moi self...

However The TIPPING MASTERCLASS...proved beyond doubt the BP was working fine...

...to the deadbeats and sycophants who can't see past "last 3 starts ignore" scenario...

This should be about education mainly...

...give a morsel a day to feed Wal...give him the power to feed himself...fat az a bull

Tat that on ya noggin

19 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Bazzo, you'd have noted very few BP tips over the last few years...I don't need to constantly prove moi self...

However The TIPPING MASTERCLASS...proved beyond doubt the BP was working fine...

...to the deadbeats and sycophants who can't see past "last 3 starts ignore" scenario...

This should be about education mainly...

...give a morsel a day to feed Wal...give him the power to feed himself...fat az a bull

Tat that on ya noggin

what do you add for being gelded

23 minutes ago, wally said:

what do you add for being gelded

There's no consideration for Vaginas Wal...stick to those...I do

Take SUGAR RUSH...

After being blocked in the G3...I had her finishing within 0.3 sec of MONTOYA STAR at set weights..

MS would have been carrying 60kgs in that field on Saturday

SR was way down on the minimum...in an R 82...

ask ya stupid self if you're Magoo

6kgs is a minimum 3L...even in a dickhead like grassi's case

Was at 15's after an improvers race fresh..led all the way with a light weight

Thats the Black Type Blue Print working right there wal

WTF weren't you all over her..like I was??

The Black Type Blue Print was 4 starts ago T, when do we start backing them and when do we stop?

Do we as I suspect start backing them after they win? and we stop backing them now they have won or do we keep going if they win again next start?.

Everyone bar you can see what a f--ked up load of codswallop you have talked on here & you talk about feeding forever, the only thing poor Wally will be feeding forever is his TAB account if he was mad enough to listen to you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

Ear Covers Pre Race, 5, 10, 20% how much please T?.

Can't be fooled looking that up b....

Suffice to say SR had them applied 8 starts ago for 4 wins...looks like they worked

Remember...only add on if the neddy meets the BP FFS...

I only do blinkers on a dole value basis...

like the mid weak maiden last week at 100/1.  Which I valued at 33/1 after a wide run first up and improver from its first ever run...

Pretty simple b

1 hour ago, barryb said:

The Black Type Blue Print was 4 starts ago T, when do we start backing them and when do we stop?

Do we as I suspect start backing them after they win? and we stop backing them now they have won or do we keep going if they win again next start?.

Everyone bar you can see what a f--ked up load of codswallop you have talked on here & you talk about feeding forever, the only thing poor Wally will be feeding forever is his TAB account if he was mad enough to listen to you.

I think you are right. This is a massive wind up. I doubt there could be a real person anywhere that actually thinks like this.

But as for the supposed theory. He doesn't wait til they win before he is backing them. Previously, I had suspected he stopped backing them after they had won following this wonderful black type performance. Now I know about Sugar Rush, it brings up so many more runners into the mix. Only about 28 of them on Saturday alone. It certainly was a wonderful day for the blue print. It gave you a runner or more in close to every race on the day. Even 4 runners in R2 at Matamata. Sadly none of them won. Plenty of action. Not many winners. Never mind, there is always next week.

47 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I think you are right. This is a massive wind up. I doubt there could be a real person anywhere that actually thinks like this.

But as for the supposed theory. He doesn't wait til they win before he is backing them. Previously, I had suspected he stopped backing them after they had won following this wonderful black type performance. Now I know about Sugar Rush, it brings up so many more runners into the mix. Only about 28 of them on Saturday alone. It certainly was a wonderful day for the blue print. It gave you a runner or more in close to every race on the day. Even 4 runners in R2 at Matamata. Sadly none of them won. Plenty of action. Not many winners. Never mind, there is always next week.

You are not applying a critical aspect of the blue print. That is to wait until Sunday brunch to decide which of the 28 you backed on the previous Saturday. If you do, then you'll have results similar to Thommo, maybe better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Wake up bazzo...

G3 superior form...racing back in Rating class

wtf does that tell you I wonder?

Hold it...SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE back to INFERIOR

You should get that simple idea..being a simpleton 

29 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Wake up bazzo...

G3 superior form...racing back in Rating class

wtf does that tell you I wonder?

Hold it...SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE back to INFERIOR

You should get that simple idea..being a simpleton 

Answer the question f--kwit, when do I start and when do I stop backing it?.

You have NFI, do you even have a betting account?

14 minutes ago, curious said:

You are not applying a critical aspect of the blue print. That is to wait until Sunday brunch to decide which of the 28 you backed on the previous Saturday. If you do, then you'll have results similar to Thommo, maybe better.

It's quite sad someone so highly regarded in the anals of Uni Corridors cosies up to the Jami Loo Woss of this site...

...a stirrer with no personality and a total absence of perspicacity...served with a side dish of pernicious poisonous narrative dobbed with bile...

losers

1 hour ago, curious said:

That is impressive analysis - something I would expect from such a scholar. I hadn't managed to achieve such results. And now I know why. Thankyou.

19 minutes ago, barryb said:

Answer the question f--kwit, when do I start and when do I stop backing it?.

You have NFI, do you even have a betting account?

Take another swig of Whakachunga bazz

You should know inferior well...bogans love it...

Like cop the f on...the 15's value has passed you by I fear...

I gave you the f in Blue print and all you did was let it fly right past your eyes...

Magoo

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

Answer the question T.

He's already answered it I think barry.

We've been doing this all wrong.

I followed the blue print for the last week. Came up with 52 selections in superior form running in black type now running in a rating race. You could do the same as well. 

Managed to score myself a beauty 6 winners. Divs totalling $44.4. What more could one ask for. That's as good as a dart.

The idea isn't to win. It is to have fun betting on most races and getting the odd under priced winner on the basis you don't have to have a clue - just like Thomass.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, barryb said:

Answer the question T.

I think he's answered it numerous times barryb. You wait till it wins, even if that's several starts after the black type performance then you back it on the Sunday after it ran on the Saturday with 30% extra on if it had blinkers on first time. Quite a coup really.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, barryb said:

Mardi, is T telling us something in code here?.

This is a blue print laying system.

I think you are spot on.

The reality is, he will never answer your questions directly. Because he needs to be able to change things based on how the results pan out. He would reduce the level of fairytales if he says one thing on here - and then alters it for his Sunday winners.

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Again bazzy...to KISS you

Does BLACK TYPE racing...back to Rating band class..

resonate with you in the 

SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE back to INFERIOR CLASS Blue Print??

F me man...it's like educating a brick wall

I did that. 52 runners and sfa. All superior black type back to inferior class blue print. What next?

The only thing resonating is the sound your minute brain is making banging against the walls of your skull.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

1 minute ago, curious said:

That would work but you'd still need the selections to be determined before the race.

That's true. According to Thomass, there are runners in every race that can't win. If he told us a few of those before the race, then we have options. They'd be the ones to back to win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

I did that. 52 runners and sfa. All superior black type back to inferior class blue print. What next?

The only thing resonating is the sound your minute brain is making banging against the walls of your skull.

The trouble with guessing the Blue Print..

...is you come up with a cornucopia of crap that bares no resemblance to any measure of what I do...

You still can't work out a simple measure of how much extra ground a neddy covers racing without cover for a certain distance...

And you agreed with the Bogan there was no mathematical formula that exists in the World...even the great Mathmaticians dont know according to you

...you stupid f in moron

We have no choice but to guess the Blue Print T, as it’s made up as you go along.

Its modified to match winners after the fact and Mardi has verified on numerous occasions that it’s fairy stuff.

Stick to toilet training with the Great Neice as you just might be successful and not fill your pants with crap if you listen to her advice. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

The trouble with guessing the Blue Print..

...is you come up with a cornucopia of crap that bares no resemblance to any measure of what I do...

Don't blame me for the fact your blue print is a load of bollocks.  I can only follow what it states.

You still can't work out a simple measure of how much extra ground a neddy covers racing without cover for a certain distance...

I can work it out. I don't find it useful. Certainly not for assessing performance. If others can, that's up to them. I'm not telling anyone to ignore extra distance. I am simply stating I ignore it. 

And you agreed with the Bogan there was no mathematical formula that exists in the World...even the great Mathmaticians dont know according to you

I haven't agreed there are no mathematical ways that help. I've said there are no generic stats that help. I use time a fair bit. Time has a mathematical component to it.