NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

You still can't work out a simple measure of how much extra ground a neddy covers racing without cover for a certain distance...

Does it cover more distance racing without cover for a certain distance that it does racing with cover for a certain distance? Interesting. I can see why you struggle with mathematics.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Does it cover more distance racing without cover for a certain distance that it does racing with cover for a certain distance? Interesting. I can see why you struggle with mathematics.

I can see that the remedial maths classes still aren't working.

10 hours ago, Thomass said:

Again bazzy...to KISS you

Does BLACK TYPE racing...back to Rating band class..

resonate with you in the 

SUPERIOR BLACK TYPE back to INFERIOR CLASS Blue Print??

F me man...it's like educating a brick wall

Trouble is T it was 4 starts ago, so do I put level stakes on each start waiting for it to win? or each time it doesn't win I double my bet?. Or do I wait for what you referred to as value (which seems impossible to determine before the race), I can't use gear change as a guide like you mention in the Blue Print as nothing changed on this horse, when do i stop backing it? after say 5 losses in a row?. So do I keep putting the extra on for Blinkers even though its had 4 losses with these blinkers on?. Seems a huge amount of guess work for the Blue Print that mardigras has point out has stacks of contenders each week, what size bank will I need to make the $5 bets like you do?. 

Its all rather a piece of guesswork T from what I have described above, please help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Trouble is T it was 4 starts ago, so do I put level stakes on each start waiting for it to win? or each time it doesn't win I double my bet?. Or do I wait for what you referred to as value (which seems impossible to determine before the race), I can't use gear change as a guide like you mention in the Blue Print as nothing changed on this horse, when do i stop backing it? after say 5 losses in a row?. So do I keep putting the extra on for Blinkers even though its had 4 losses with these blinkers on?. Seems a huge amount of guess work for the Blue Print that mardigras has point out has stacks of contenders each week, what size bank will I need to make the $5 bets like you do?. 

Its all rather a piece of guesswork T from what I have described above, please help.

I know Bogans can't read Bazz...but you take it to a whole new level

Ive covered this ffs...

Its your dickhead bff who does level staking...I don't 

Im not going to endlessly explain things to bogans...and dickheads like curious and Grass....who haven't a f in clue about betting here..

...you know the nuances of NZ Racing Inc. which completely flys over their 2 faces...

...buzz buzz...nothing there...."but Harness races 5 wide without cover...I've seen it"

ffs...that's how stupid they are

Just for you bogan..paste it

I incrementally increase the stake as the value component progresses..clear az

Sugar's value component was totes outstanding...

Of course when she won at 5's the value wasn't as good as 15's...doh...the Unit invested was less...doh

How did I work out the Unit value of her chance?  A mix of strength of fields Then and now, her outstanding strike rate...i.e. Less convictions, the recent superior form...and as stated the value now...

Instead of 8 units...which was what I had her at when winning previously at 5's...the Unit stake increased to 14 in relation to her 15's price...

and I certainly don't do what you and the moron Grass does...ignore recent form

you 3 starts...could be 3 lasts with no conceivable excuses...stupid az...and Grass

" 3L either way...I don't care"

ffs...dickhead 'form ANSLYSIS'...no wonder he's hopeless in NZ

Edited by Thomass

3 hours ago, curious said:

I can see that the remedial maths classes still aren't working.

At least you didn't tick the box that stated 

" no mathematical formula exists"

But your encouragement of Grass's gross stupidity..." I believe Redzel doesn't need Blinkers"

and your stupidity..."prove Blinkers makes them go faster"

ffs...have you any idea of how totally thick you and your bff sound?

And he supposedly writes books and you teach..

no f in wonder the Racing Industry's in trouble

Barryb, the value component is some made up number. It's the higher the price, the higher the value, not regarding whether the price is value. $2.00 is just less value than $5.00. Even if the horse should be at $10.

And he keeps backing them forever if in rating class because of the superior in black type back to rating class blue print.

Edited by mardigras

12 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I've never written that. 

"As for Redzel, my opinion doesn't really matter. But it would be that there would be no discernable difference."

Why waste the wear and tear if you think Redzel operates the same without them?

You're so wrapt up in your stupid f in Stats Statsman...

That you can't see the woody from the f in bellend?..

Both hands are so flat out that you can't comprehend how f in stupid your statements are...

Just add Snowden to the long list of expert Trainers you think are wrong

f me...taking a 24hr dip in some cop the f on wouldn't even help...

You're beyond help...

Your sycophants are probably to blame somewhat...and you take strength from their lack of bollocks...

How did you manage to slip through our education system ffs?

Maybe you were home schooled and your Manny kept agreeing with your nonsense so you wouldn't have a fit of pique then soiling the carpet?

59 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Barryb, the value component is some made up number. It's the higher the price, the higher the value, not regarding whether the price is value. $2.00 is just less value than $5.00. Even if the horse should be at $10.

And he keeps backing them forever if in rating class because of the superior in black type back to rating class blue print.

Again you take wild stabs at what I do...

plainly if the Black Type performance is the standard...and that standard remains...

..after informed and intelligent observation...

I don't do what you and bogan Bazz do

"last 3 starts...don't care what it does"

"3L...don't care either way"

ffs...they're not robots you pilocks..they race in and out of form

There should be Punting 101 school on here before you even dare to think you can comment alongside me

As I said, I didn't write what you quoted. If you're going to quote me, quote me. Don't make up what you think I wrote as if I wrote it. Simple, just for you.

And stop writing fairytales. I've never stated Snowden is wrong. I've stated our opinions differ. His might be right, mine might be right. We both might be wrong.

Edited by mardigras

1 minute ago, mardigras said:

As I said, I didn't write what you quoted. If you're going to quote me, quite me. Don't make up what you think I wrote as if I wrote it. Simple, just for you.

And stop writing fairytales. I've never stated Snowden is wrong. I've stated our opinions differ. His might be right, mine might be right. We both might be wrong.

Haha keep it up....

Its just bizarre...but I like bizarro

You...stating Snowy "might be wrong" 

...after living and breathing the horse..and knowing all it's foibles and personality...

...and you in your soiled y fronts and stinking singlet with both hands on the bellend

...even thinking you might be right...

is deluded 101

Cant you see making stupid f in comments bins any other comment where you may want to be taken seriously??

f me..let it go...give up Black Knight

armless legless brainless...what else can you lose?

39 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Cant you see making stupid f in comments bins any other comment where you may want to be taken seriously?

It's highly unlikely that I will make stupid f in comments.

But your own comment hasn't stopped you all these years. You are the master if stupid.

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

How did you manage to slip through our education system ffs?

I'd be confident my education easily stacks up against yours. 

You only have to read your posts to know that.

I doubt you managed to slip through. They just forgot about you as you can't expect people to try and teach you forever. You're mentally deficient.

8 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I'd be confident my education easily stacks up against yours. 

You only have to read your posts to know that.

I doubt you managed to slip through. They just forgot about you as you can't expect people to try and teach you forever. You're mentally deficient.

Seriously, can you post a Dr.s Cert that you're ok to go....

...before I whip you red raw any further...

I dislike cruel and unusual punishment as I'm a signatory to the UN Treaty...

Nobody could constantly be of the opinion that you know better...

...than all of these Pro trainers...without being part of the Walter Mitty Society..

I gave you the probable reason Redzel needs Blinkers...I then quoted Snowden word for word...

...that he needs them...and you still persist

At least your sycophants know that beating a dead horse is unsupportable and the SPCA should have been called months ago 

Alas no...Its as bad as the SPCA's inquiry into live baiting 

Im live baiting you and its cruel...but I love it

Is that bad?

• Champ Post 1

Fair enough...

Its not too late to admit the likes of Snowden know better than you though

Repent now and you're half way to recovery...

"I Woddy Mardi Grass...was smoking da gunja when I posted that I know more than all the trainers mentioned here...and I admit that I'd taken leave of my senses"

.....sign there...

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

Yes that's what I am getting from this, if he doesn't price up the rest of the field then he has NO knowledge of whether its value or not.

FFS T, I thought you were the Blue Print, but I think you are more like a blurry grey.

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

ffs...they're not robots you pilocks..they race in and out of form

Trouble is T you have shown us nothing that proves you know what form looks like.

You honestly have zero idea about what you are doing, what a complete dickhead you are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes that's what I am getting from this, if he doesn't price up the rest of the field then he has NO knowledge of whether its value or not.

FFS T, I thought you were the Blue Print, but I think you are more like a blurry grey.

There's absolutely no point in pricing the entire field when I know what the price of a G3 performer racing back in inferior class should be...

Thats my niche...

..yours is taking a stab at some random performance..forgetting the last 3 starts for some weird reason....sometimes fluking the fact it had genuine excuses...and getting a price..

Mine is calculating and waiting for the right horse in the right race...

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

Trouble is T you have shown us nothing that proves you know what form looks like.

You honestly have zero idea about what you are doing, what a complete dickhead you are.

Keep up the smack talk Bazz...that's all you know

Blindly ignoring a neddy's last 3 starts is stupid az stupid does...

...and you have the bald face gawl to say you know what form is

dickhead x 2

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

There's absolutely no point in pricing the entire field when I know what the price of a G3 performer racing back in inferior class should be...

Thats my niche...

..yours is taking a stab at some random performance..forgetting the last 3 starts for some weird reason....sometimes fluking the fact it had genuine excuses...and getting a price..

Mine is calculating and waiting for the right horse in the right race...

No T, mine is not stabbing some random performance, its about looking at the total performance and looking at the rest of the fields as well, otherwise its just a pure gamble. A f--k stick like you focuses on the last couple of starts and declares it in form on that basis, fool.

Edited by barryb