Bit Of A Yarn

Bernie Sordinary...."ask me anything"

Thomass

So Bernie's...(Incidently he hates being called that...so much so that Pete sycophantic Earily kept "Bernarrrrrd" going...just to make it sound as if he went to a private Victorian Boys only school)

...anyway...Bernie has a monthly Facebook live conference with his flock of seagulls...the public...and they've NEVER shat on his bald noggin because he actually edits all of the 'icky sticky hard questions' out....f him

Bernie's become so bored doing the patsy questions his girl Friday Mary Contrary Burgess has provided that last month he proclaimed 

"go on ask me anything"

F me....ok let's do that 

"So Sordinary...why after Tay Arkow threw up a positive swab to poppy seeds....did your F In hopeless 'Integrity' unichs not bother doing ANY pre race swabbing on THE biggest race day of the year...the Kraka Millions"

Now SOrdinary...don't you dare edit that...ok?

Anyone else who has the gawl to ask Bernie..."ANYTHING"

Email mary.burgess@nztr.co.nz by next Friday 9 am....

Facebook Live 10 am...ANYTHING GOES...ok?

Oh and Bernie...why can't you pronounce AWAPUNI yet?

Its not "Arapuni" .....ok?

• Like 1

Today's the day possoms 

Get some late ones in to relly test the editing skills of Girl Friday Mary Contrary...

"what did you have for breaky after watching fast work every day this week by the same horse...prefacing it with "you must be exhausted"

In by 9.45 for a 10 am start on the Loveracing Facebook live show

Cant wait for all of those "ask me anything's"

Enjoy

• Haha 1

So Sordinary got the usual patsy questions.."

Chiefly, "why haven't stakes gone up in conjunction with the turnover increase"

Sordinary..."ahhhh ohhhh, well we have to wait to see if that's sustainable and then the TAB have to distribute said increase"

Someone should tell Sordinary and Cammy George...that it's a false dawn to be pinning their hopes on the TAB doing so well under Covid...

..that's happened World Wide with a captive lockdown audience and nothing better to do...

And then he commented on a Questioner...asking sooo many questions over a lond period of time

Yea Bernie....that's what you're THERE FOR!

• Like 1