Bit Of A Yarn

Ferguson Sir...

Clarkie

SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT:- Waikato GRC – 17th October 2019 - Stewards have concluded their investigation in regard to the nomination and subsequent scratching of the greyhound THRILLING BILLY from Race 10 at the before mentioned meeting. After taking evidence from Waikato Club secretary Mr R Death, rehoming manager for May Hounds M Stebbing and Trainer Mr P Ferguson Stewards deemed Mr Ferguson to have breached GRNZ Rule 62.1(i) in that he nominated THRILLING BILLY in a fraudulent, misleading or deceptive description. After assessing all of the evidence and taking into account Mr Ferguson's admission of the breach along with his previously clear record, Stewards issued him with a charge under GRNZ Rule 62.1(cc) with a $300.00 fine being imposed. 

You are no better than Rendle/ Cole/ Freeman . You are a disgrace!!!    If I was the Steward,  I would have crucified you for  what you deserve.. You are fraud, a deliberate admitted misleading,deceptive piece of shit!!   Robert Death,  we don't need Back  Door treatment from you, and quite honestly the sport could do with a change..  

• Like 1

On 23/02/2021 at 9:35 PM, Clarkie said:

SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT:- Waikato GRC – 17th October 2019 - Stewards have concluded their investigation in regard to the nomination and subsequent scratching of the greyhound THRILLING BILLY from Race 10 at the before mentioned meeting. After taking evidence from Waikato Club secretary Mr R Death, rehoming manager for May Hounds M Stebbing and Trainer Mr P Ferguson Stewards deemed Mr Ferguson to have breached GRNZ Rule 62.1(i) in that he nominated THRILLING BILLY in a fraudulent, misleading or deceptive description. After assessing all of the evidence and taking into account Mr Ferguson's admission of the breach along with his previously clear record, Stewards issued him with a charge under GRNZ Rule 62.1(cc) with a $300.00 fine being imposed. 

You are no better than Rendle/ Cole/ Freeman . You are a disgrace!!!    If I was the Steward,  I would have crucified you for  what you deserve.. You are fraud, a deliberate admitted misleading,deceptive piece of shit!!   Robert Death,  we don't need Back  Door treatment from you, and quite honestly the sport could do with a change..  

agree totally