Bit Of A Yarn

So any seem to be diagnosed with Cancer....

Clarkie

I Wonder why so many of our hounds are having to be put to sleep because of Cancer?  In my circumstance it has to be the food and supplements fed  perhaps!!?  as I NEVER,  EVER, injected or otherwise gave  any substance knowing it could affect the dogs "Well Being" !!!   I have just heard from another loving adoptive home that has had to put their lovable pet down and it hurts so bad for those that Care,  so intensly,lovingly,   for them.. Aaron Cross gets heaps of shit throwin at him because of the concerns his organisation has towards our dogs well being,  but he too, has two dogs he adopted at the vets presently with terminal problems.. Honestly...People... Like COLE.. and Macinerny that  don't  even care a FUCK what happens to the hundreds of dogs that they have, and  dont even care to Rehome..   Too much    "HURT"   is happening behind the Scenes with Greyhound Racing and it has to be addressed!!!!    Sean Hannan , you are the Head of the so called Board that directs everything,    Perhaps  give your mate Rendle a call and come clean for the sake of these beautiful dogs and the loving people that care for all the shit that you are responsible for,   And have the Balls to address concerns that are so real to the majority involved.. If you cant handle the pressure within a week I could nominate  competant people that could transparantly by Zoom send you packing for good .   Are you up to the Task???  my email is clarkie@farmside.co.nz  Regards,     For the Record,  Jen  has had to handle 4 deaths in a year and all were handled by a vet and taken all the way to Whanganui to be cremated. 

• Sad 1

On 25/02/2021 at 8:57 PM, Clarkie said:

I Wonder why so many of our hounds are having to be put to sleep because of Cancer?  In my circumstance it has to be the food and supplements fed  perhaps!!?  as I NEVER,  EVER, injected or otherwise gave  any substance knowing it could affect the dogs "Well Being" !!!   I have just heard from another loving adoptive home that has had to put their lovable pet down and it hurts so bad for those that Care,  so intensly,lovingly,   for them.. Aaron Cross gets heaps of shit throwin at him because of the concerns his organisation has towards our dogs well being,  but he too, has two dogs he adopted at the vets presently with terminal problems.. Honestly...People... Like COLE.. and Macinerny that  don't  even care a FUCK what happens to the hundreds of dogs that they have, and  dont even care to Rehome..   Too much    "HURT"   is happening behind the Scenes with Greyhound Racing and it has to be addressed!!!!    Sean Hannan , you are the Head of the so called Board that directs everything,    Perhaps  give your mate Rendle a call and come clean for the sake of these beautiful dogs and the loving people that care for all the shit that you are responsible for,   And have the Balls to address concerns that are so real to the majority involved.. If you cant handle the pressure within a week I could nominate  competant people that could transparantly by Zoom send you packing for good .   Are you up to the Task???  my email is clarkie@farmside.co.nz  Regards,     For the Record,  Jen  has had to handle 4 deaths in a year and all were handled by a vet and taken all the way to Whanganui to be cremated. 

is cancer really the problem

Wally Cancer really is the problem, look at the facebook sites For the love of Greyhounds, and Greyhound Collective to name a few.

So many treasured loved rehomed pets been put to sleep from Cancer, I've been there with some I've had as pets also and it cuts deep.

I wonder if it's something to do with all the highly processed kibble we feed and dog roll etc.

Sad reality is large trainers are cold as hell and show little compassion, but most do care.

Look at how they handle the dogs on track!

Guess it's like so many more humans getting cancer, Why? 

Absolutely evil shit.

The cancer topic is interesting because the Greyhound breed has always been prone to cancer.

It has more to do with genetics than anything else. I'm sure most vets could set you on the right path.

I've seen some litters where every dog has died from the same form of cancer while other litters show no signs of it at all

Edited by Jacob