Bit Of A Yarn

Premier Nite Alex $1 game - it's on

All 3 posters left survive R5, the telling race will be R7 with Its All About Faith a must win for Gamms, while again Karrots & Jonny Longshot both have the same runner for a place on American Dealer

Will Krug just head to the lead & it be race over .... ? Will the draw prove too much for American Dealer to place .... ? The Oaks came from lead, trail and 3 back. Will it be the same for the Derby?

We will know soon.

• Like 1

The result of R7 leaves 2 posters Karrots & Jonny Longshot.

R8 Karrots on Spirit of St Lou & Jonny Longshot on Christianshavtime both place.

Then Jonny Longshot also has Temporale for a place in race 9.

Can Spirit get up for Karrots or is Jonny Longshot going to walk away with the selections crown?

And then there was just 1 poster left! What a great effort tonight from Jonny Longshot so far 5 out of 6. Can his final selection get up?

Go Temporale! for a place

And Jonny Longshot will take the selections crown.

And his return would be $9.53 from $1!

44 minutes ago, Richie said:

Nice work Johnny Longshot by taking short shots.Was harder than it looked.

Yes it was a fantastic effort,

Karrots was a lil concerned looking at his final selections & then mine going into final races. Was more hope that Spirits would be put in race at some stage, but it was not to be & the crown has moved on.

Next challenge, new strategy to try & get crown back, no just taking my "favourites" - Gamms did try & warn me.

58 minutes ago, Jonny Longshot said:

Thanks guys. I just felt it was time someone showed Brodie who was actually the undisputed form king of BOAY. Top your accounts up with Hittheroadjack to place at $3 this arvo.

Cheers

Oh no I put my actual TAB $1 on Krug for the win, so yip have a couple extra dollars in the account.

Yes looks like a nice tip today 😄

• Like 1