Bit Of A Yarn

Down In grade - $$$

mardigras

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

" I dont punt Australiasian much...but I really can't wait until they get GPS into HK

You're being spat out like a dummy, so you think lying will help your cause.

Since I have never made either claim. I definitely punt Australasian racing, and GPS would be interesting at best. And as I DID say, not for working out distance covered.

There is no confusion about Pi. Your confusion is that you think you can apply it to the performance of a horse. All those horses in harness racing, going multiple laps of a track with a cart two+ wide. And winning. They must be freaks. Imagine if they had raced on the rail.

Edited by mardigras

First of all, pi is not a theory and definitely not new.  It is a formula to represent the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. 

Secondly, racetracks aren’t circular though many of your arguments are.

Thirdly, pi is an irrational number so I get your fixation with it.

Edited by FeelTheFear

Unfortunately for you, agreeing with Bogan Bazz that there's no "quantifiable formulas...actually no formulas exist" consigns you to the " Peaknuckle Award for Pumpkinhead of the year"

As for Harness tracks...ffs...who knew they're well and truely CAMBERED...besides have you heard the disadvantageous "facing the breeze"

...but wtf knew...we're not investing on Harness...not you

You should take curious, hand in hand, face the breeze,  and feel how good it feels while 3 wide on a nz Thoroughbred track...

...you'll be a f'ed as that sheep ...

..wanting to eat Pi to re energise yaself for the night ahead with you two and the sheep on the couch

freaks

46 minutes ago, FeelTheFear said:

First of all, pi is not a theory and definitely not new.  It is a formula to represent the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. 

Secondly, racetracks aren’t circular though many of your arguments are.

Thirdly, pi is an irrational number so I get your fixation with it.

Oh f me...please tell me your pulling the pudd when you think that I'm thinking...

the mathmatical constant Pi is f in knew?

Let me know if I've got this straight.

3 wide without cover and you apply your Pi rule.

2 or 3 wide with cover you maybe apply it or maybe you dont. 

You don't apply it when there is a camber but then you do if they don't have cover but only on NZ tracks and only for gallops.

And the extra distance is only important when there are blinkers on next time?

Is that right?

5 minutes ago, Scooby3051 said:

You got banned rod, several times. May as well stay here

I don't recall being banned more than once - all because you couldn't handle the truth when I told you, you were a liar. Prove I got banned more than once - or maybe you're continuing on your old ways.

Aside from that, why would I not stay here.

19 hours ago, mardigras said:

Clearly no one is wasting your time then since you are back.

Hard to waste time that has no value though, so knew you'd be back.

When I said ..." and don't get back"

It didn't mean I wasn't coming back... you complete and utter 'English as a second language devotee' fool

17 minutes ago, Thomass said:

When I said ..." and don't get back"

It didn't mean I wasn't coming back... you complete and utter 'English as a second language devotee' fool

You are really struggling. I didn't suggest you weren't coming back because of that comment.

Don't you understand anything.

If we are wasting your time, why are you posting?

On 9/08/2018 at 8:02 AM, Thomass said:

...you'll be a f'ed as that sheep ...

You’re one of these sheep Thomass 

The majority of Punters lose most analyse the same as yourself down in class blinkers first time black type good barrier track bias course distance track conditions trainer jockey 

Once this exercise has been completed most come up with the same answers everyone rushes to press the blue button they can’t wait to back the undervalued runner

Thomass you need to learn from Benny you don’t pay premium rates for mutton 

Your ramblings often makes one wonder if in fact it’s you who is fully tanked not Basil

If Benny was a song he’d probably be money money money by ABBA (sorry Benny)

Thomass if you were a song you’d be Brass in pocket PRETENDERS

Now take those blinkers off and start learning otherwise keep following the sheep what a baaaa ewe ta full day it is look here comes the fat controller 

Edited by Ghost

45 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You’re one of these sheep Thomass 

The majority of Punters lose most analyse the same as yourself down in class blinkers first time black type good barrier track bias course distance track conditions trainer jockey 

Once this exercise has been completed most come up with the same answers everyone rushes to press the blue button they can’t wait to back the undervalued runner

Thomass you need to learn from Benny you don’t pay premium rates for mutton 

Your ramblings often makes one wonder if in fact it’s you who is fully tanked not Basil

If Benny was a song he’d probably be money money money by ABBA (sorry Benny)

Thomass if you were a song you’d be Brass in pocket PRETENDERS

Now take those blinkers off and start learning otherwise keep following the sheep what a baaaa ewe ta full day it is look here comes the fat controller 

One thing I don't do gost...is take advice from shadowy dickheads who play in punting competitions and think they're 'pros'

now go back to your comp thread and play with yourself...

...last time I heard you were 28th....niller