NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Why would Riccarton be irrigating?

Reefton

1 minute ago, Reefton said:

Yeah just looked myself but as usual working off memory. Clearly a thought of 56 if you take 20m off.

Well, 56 and change. And that is one horse. Hardly what I would call a common occurrence at Reefton having horses running around at 56 pace. For 1000m adjusted, I only have one other horse even breaking 57.

10 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Well, 56 and change. And that is one horse. Hardly what I would call a common occurrence at Reefton having horses running around at 56 pace. For 1000m adjusted, I only have one other horse even breaking 57.

Yeah but as I have previously said I am dubious (and equally I didn't say it was commonplace) of the time though just looked at the video and she was impressive

8 hours ago, Reefton said:

Yeah but as I have previously said I am dubious (and equally I didn't say it was commonplace) of the time though just looked at the video and she was impressive

Fair enough. But i'm not sure of what relevance that has to the condition of Riccarton on Saturday. The times were definitely in the G3 range across the day. The odd race (such as the 2:05) during the day doesn't change that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrossCodes

Was the track irrrigated this week? Overnight rain certainly had taken its toll on the track today and looks to be a goner for sure.

ROWLEYBET, is about to frame a market on ''Someone will be held accountable for today's fiasco''........4-7 = no one

10-1 = someone

Best odds always at ROWLEYBET

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Rowley Mile said:

ROWLEYBET, is about to frame a market on ''Someone will be held accountable for today's fiasco''........4-7 = no one

10-1 = someone

Best odds always at ROWLEYBET

The 4-7 is way overs. How much will you take? Six figures?

• Like 1