Bit Of A Yarn

Holy Ravioli's Rants on The Everest, Laying, TA and Imperatriz

holy ravioli

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Tell you what @holy ravioli I'll split all your ramblings on The Everest in a separate thread and you can then tell us the merits of it.  As I said I don't think it has a longterm future - it was dreamed up to distract from Victorian Racing.

Do what ever you want.

Is your glee about the Moir because I lost or because you finally picked a winner(although never backed it)?

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

No it gets a bit tedious being gleeful when you are ALWAYS wrong.

As for who or what or how much I wagered that's none of you business and quite frankly no one cares.

You are so determined to have the last word ,that it clouds your judgement.

Facts count,your feelings don't.

You have demonstrated on this thread that either your comprehension faculties are very limited or you just like making allegations that you cannot back up...i.e...lies.🤢

I could list your many constructs on this thread,but they are obvious to anyone who is bothered to...read it.

• Fake News! 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

No it gets a bit tedious being gleeful when you are ALWAYS wrong.

As for who or what or how much I wagered that's none of you business and quite frankly no one cares.

' $1.75 at the moment is a bit short for me but I wouldn't bet against her.  But that's a good multiplier price.

You would win the 'ranting' contest...easily.🙄

9 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

' $1.75 at the moment is a bit short for me but I wouldn't bet against her.  But that's a good multiplier price.

You would win the 'ranting' contest...easily.🙄

How is that a rant?

In hindsight $1.85 which was the best price on offer early was good value.  Especially when compared to the $1.50 returned on the tote!  Ironically I would say the bookies layed a bit off on her on the tote to cover their liability.