Bit Of A Yarn

Dogzone

Jape2

My wife and I really enjoy the Dogzone programmes and always record them if not able to watch them live.

Andy McCook has slipped into his seat very neatly and it is pleasing to listen to two people who really know their dogs.

This is not to demean those who went before. Far from it. It's just that there is a particularly good rapport between the two incumbents and, of course, that adds to one's enjoyment of any programme.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

11 hours ago, Jape2 said:

My wife and I really enjoy the Dogzone programmes and always record them if not able to watch them live.

Andy McCook has slipped into his seat very neatly and it is pleasing to listen to two people who really know their dogs.

This is not to demean those who went before. Far from it. It's just that there is a particularly good rapport between the two incumbents and, of course, that adds to one's enjoyment of any programme.

Agreed, Andy McCook has been great on the show.

yip have to agree the rapport between the 2 gentlemen is great. I like the fact that going back to the grass roots with the Hawera story etc. And the CD seem to be able to produce great trackside talent with Matthew Gardner, Andy Mc and now Phillipa Morris ( new trackside presenter in training) these 3 grew up together within the greyhound industry.

Keep up the good work. After seeing Roso's socks yesterday on Weigh In glad he is behind a desk on DZxD

• 3 weeks later...

Agree Bigjay some  good young C.D.Talent with Matthew, Andy and Pippa.   HOWEVER, while this could be the chance  for Phillipa to  have the chance of a lifetime,  I cannot understand how, with what she carries in the closet it can work out. The very same people she will be interviewing,  she has shafted by not revealing the experience while asoociated with  the alledged Poodle killer Cole she encounted. The SPCA investigation is  now  in its final stages ...It's not too late Pip ??? 

• Like 1