Bit Of A Yarn

When the hell is Entain going to fix the TABNZ App bugs!!!

Chief Stipe

26 minutes ago, Muzza said:

Been like that since the $50m website was introduced. There was complaints about that issue then and now 4-5 years later nothing has changed,

I've been complaining about it for years.  You click on a horse and look at its detailed race form and then exit while still in the race field and you can watch and suddenly all the claims disappear.

It's like they are somehow connected to the odds refresh.

Listening to Cameron last week, it sounds like a number of problems are related to contracted out services and servers and they won't be totally fixed until they bring everything back under their own umbrella next year. I'm no IT expert but this seems like something that should be able to be fixed by someone.

9 minutes ago, curious said:

Listening to Cameron last week, it sounds like a number of problems are related to contracted out services and servers and they won't be totally fixed until they bring everything back under their own umbrella next year. I'm no IT expert but this seems like something that should be able to be fixed by someone.

The inference is it is an infrastructure problem when it would appear to be a software issue.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...