Bit Of A Yarn

People in glass houses

Styx

I had to allow myself a wry smile about the Jamie-Lee Ross shenanigans playing out in our political arena at present.

National Party not long ago making a big song-and-dance about low-level issues involving a couple of government flea-weight ministers Curran and can't even remember the name of the other one, Whaitiri I think.

Now National's No.1, Simon Bridges, right under the pump and the National Party staggering from blow after blow dealt to them by one of their former likely lads.

Looks like Winston was right on the money. Simon will be gone by Christmas. 

I'll stick up for Paula here, I flew to Argentina a while back and beside Richie McCaw being on board so was Paula. It was the inaugural flight for Air NZ into Pistarini [BUE Airport]. I was in Premium Economy, J CLass was chockers, during the flight a bub started crying, her Mum was sitting a few seats across from me, her Mum was so tired, she looked absolutely shot to pieces.....Paula put her head around the curtain, saw what was happening, came though into our cabin and offered her nursing skills to the harassed Mum..... God alone knows how long Paula walked about nursing the baby, peace came over the cabin, we all slept, Richie wasn't the hero on that flight, Ms Bennett was.....I salute you Paula.