NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

~observing the 3headed hydra ...new Govt,their election promises and delivery...

holy ravioli

1 hour ago, holy ravioli said:

image.png.5db0eb5bf7c771f642e9c58e1c8b2165.png

Such polls are worthless.

Taken after Newshub incessantly used the word "chaotic" when describing the new coalition Government. Jenna Lynch (ironic name) headed that witch hunt after Winston Peters after he humiliated her for asking more inane questions of him in her rush to gain brownie points with other "alleged journalists" and justify their own existence on quiet news days.

Sorry to burst your sad little bubble but the only poll that means anything was the one held on Saturday 14th October and around the same time of the year in 2026. Until then be mindful of it being summer, the time snow flakes melt fastest. 

22 minutes ago, Walt said:

Such polls are worthless.

Taken after Newshub incessantly used the word "chaotic" when describing the new coalition Government. Jenna Lynch (ironic name) headed that witch hunt after Winston Peters after he humiliated her for asking more inane questions of him in her rush to gain brownie points with other "alleged journalists" and justify their own existence on quiet news days.

Sorry to burst your sad little bubble but the only poll that means anything was the one held on Saturday 14th October and around the same time of the year in 2026. Until then be mindful of it being summer, the time snow flakes melt fastest. 

Reid research=margin of error +/_ 3.1%....😁

On 9/12/2023 at 10:15 AM, holy ravioli said:

image.png.5db0eb5bf7c771f642e9c58e1c8b2165.png

What a dumb arse meaningless question to ask.  Aside from the fact that most respondents wouldn't know the meaning of the word chaotic the counter factual that a one party majority government provides a more stable Government was well and truly disproven in the past term of the Labour Government.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

What a dumb arse meaningless question to ask.  Aside from the fact that most respondents wouldn't know the meaning of the word chaotic the counter factual that a one party majority government provides a more stable Government was well and truly disproven in the past term of the Labour Government.

• Champ Post 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

So the Headhunters have opened a new club site on Aucklands Nth Shore on a $700,000 property.

A priority for this new Govt was a crackdown on crime and gangs.Don't tell me its all 'hui and no...doey'!😃

Do you have Intel that crime is being committed at the new headquarters?  I see the cops have been there several times so any assistance you can provide would be great.

BTW they bought the property under the last Labour Governments reign.

'BTW they bought the property under the last Labour Governments reign'

Given the new Govts rhetoric how is this relevant.

As for committing any crime....isn't that supposedly the 'raison d'etre' of...gangs.

Please enlighten...me.🤪

So what action has the new Government failed to take?  As always you are long on hyperbole and inference and short on substance.

Let's face it @holy ravioli you were barely relevant before and even less so now.

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

So what action has the new Government failed to take?  As always you are long on hyperbole and inference and short on substance.

Let's face it @holy ravioli you were barely relevant before and even less so now.

Very good...back to mimic speak...I accuse you of no substance...so ,you accuse me of no substance!🙄

Engaging with you is quite futile as you do not seem capable of robust discussion.Even you must know..this.😄

8 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

Very good...back to mimic speak...I accuse you of no substance...so ,you accuse me of no substance!🙄

Engaging with you is quite futile as you do not seem capable of robust discussion.Even you must know..this.😄

You obviously love exercises in futility.  

4 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

So the Headhunters have opened a new club site on Aucklands Nth Shore on a $700,000 property.

A priority for this new Govt was a crackdown on crime and gangs.Don't tell me its all 'hui and no...doey'!😃

I lived on the Shore for 40 years. There have always been Motorcycle Clubs / Gangs all over the Shore. The Head Hunters especially have made the Browns Bay area their home for the last decade or so. The previous Government were very kind to gangs and that message was received loud and clear by the gangs themselves. 

When one of their members buys a property, they do so while dressing and appearing just like any other person. There is no visible patch on display and "Gang Member" is not an occupation so doesn't not appear on the ownership / mortgage paperwork. 

It's only later when patches are seen on the property that it become clearer who the new owner is. We live in a civilized country where we don't take properties off people just because they are a member of a motorcycle club / gang or they are suspected of criminal activity. That situation changes once it is proven criminal offending is occurring and even more so if it is deemed the property has been purchased via the proceeds of illicit activity. 

That aside, we are still in January. The new Government has a lot on it's plate including an abundance of misinformation and fearmongering regarding the Treaty of Waitangi. 

The Government in a democracy can't just decide at a Christmas BBQ to create new laws and enforce them while the house is not sitting.

You'll be aware of that so I'm unsure what point you're trying to make. I appreciate you despise the new Coalition Government and have been fear mongering ever since your beloved Labour Party were put out with the trash. 

• Champ Post 1

43 minutes ago, Walt said:

I lived on the Shore for 40 years. There have always been Motorcycle Clubs / Gangs all over the Shore. The Head Hunters especially have made the Browns Bay area their home for the last decade or so. The previous Government were very kind to gangs and that message was received loud and clear by the gangs themselves. 

When one of their members buys a property, they do so while dressing and appearing just like any other person. There is no visible patch on display and "Gang Member" is not an occupation so doesn't not appear on the ownership / mortgage paperwork. 

It's only later when patches are seen on the property that it become clearer who the new owner is. We live in a civilized country where we don't take properties off people just because they are a member of a motorcycle club / gang or they are suspected of criminal activity. That situation changes once it is proven criminal offending is occurring and even more so if it is deemed the property has been purchased via the proceeds of illicit activity. 

That aside, we are still in January. The new Government has a lot on it's plate including an abundance of misinformation and fearmongering regarding the Treaty of Waitangi. 

The Government in a democracy can't just decide at a Christmas BBQ to create new laws and enforce them while the house is not sitting.

You'll be aware of that so I'm unsure what point you're trying to make. I appreciate you despise the new Coalition Government and have been fear mongering ever since your beloved Labour Party were put out with the trash. 

As I've told you I am not a Labour supporter.

My understanding was that the new Govt had a raft of legislative bills that were to be passed in their first 100 days.

Is this not the case?

23 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

Which you either a Maori Party or a Barmy Shop Lifting Green supporter.

Although I do believe the Communist Party has put up the odd candidate from time to time.

There has already been quite a few regulatory changes made.  Keep up @holy ravioli!!

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Which you either a Maori Party or a Barmy Shop Lifting Green supporter.

Although I do believe the Communist Party has put up the odd candidate from time to time.

There has already been quite a few regulatory changes made.  Keep up @holy ravioli!!

Tell Walt...not me...

'The Government in a democracy can't just decide at a Christmas BBQ to create new laws and enforce them while the house is not sitting.'

My understanding was that the new Govt had a raft of legislative bills that were to be passed in their first 100 days.

Is this not the case?

Yes, the first 100 days will be a busy time for the new Government. 

Instead of it being a clean up in aisle 1 for them....it's clean up required in aisle's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,and 24.

They will be very busy all the while having to listen to the babble from the rabble ......in the cheap seats.

That first 100 days needs to understood. No legislation can be addressed until at least the new coalition was sworn in on the 27th of November. Nothing could be done between election day on the 14th of October and the 27th November. Then the house retired for it's break on the 14th of December. Four of the 17 days to move forward were weekends. 

Be patient H.R. This Government will get things done a hell of a lot more efficiently than the last lot who were more interested in virtue signaling than actually achieving anything meaningful. 

How pathetic is Hipkins? He looks like a friendless lost child in a school playground desperate to pick a side and be accepted. As always, his side will be about ethnicity and sexual orientation so he is still clearly stuck in his echo chamber. Once upon a time the Labour Party represented the working man / woman. Had they stuck to that they would still be in Government. They can blame the coalition until the second coming but they only need look at themselves to where things have gone so badly wrong. Farcically, Hipkins is still saying he doesn't know what Labour could have done differently to win the election. You know what they say about a person who doesn't recognize their own mistakes.......dot dot dot.

If Labour have any clues between them, they will replace Hipkins very quickly and get back to the values the party was formed on in July 1916. 

As for principles,this-'By agreeing to send an NZDF team to the Red Sea without demanding the US end its opposition to a ceasefire in Gaza, the New Zealand government seems to have retreated from an independent foreign policy based on principles and values.'

11 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

As for principles,this-'By agreeing to send an NZDF team to the Red Sea without demanding the US end its opposition to a ceasefire in Gaza, the New Zealand government seems to have retreated from an independent foreign policy based on principles and values.'

Once again you obfuscate the debate by coming up with a counterfactual that's totally irrelevant.

What's defending the high seas got to do with getting rid of a terrorist murdering bunch of of religious zealots?

You are a Green supporter aren't you?  Or are you Chloe in drag

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Once again you obfuscate the debate by coming up with a counterfactual that's totally irrelevant.

What's defending the high seas got to do with getting rid of a terrorist murdering bunch of of religious zealots?

You are a Green supporter aren't you?  Or are you Chloe in drag

I did not write that article.The author explains the connection.

Maybe you should just go and clean your gumboots.