Bit Of A Yarn

2018 Cox Plate

Dark Beau

With what I have seen these last two Saturdays the Cox Plate will be the race of the year.....because of the Europeans. They have been stunning, even unbelievable. 

Winx will be in for the race of her life and at the current quote, poor value, in my opinion. 

I have “bought money” backing her every time for at least her last twelve wins, but on Saturday she is on her own!

Guest CrossCodes

I'd love to see Savvy Coup go a bottler of a race, good on them for going over and having a go.

Realistically she is no show of winning, but she's got a good chance of getting a decent paycheque back for running just behind them.

9 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I'd love to see Savvy Coup go a bottler of a race, good on them for going over and having a go.

Realistically she is no show of winning, but she's got a good chance of getting a decent paycheque back for running just behind them.

I hope she can place at least, I have her at $251 to win and $51 place. I would’nt rule her out of winning that’s for sure.