NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

100% correct

Walt

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Anything Sean Plonker has to say is not worth listening to. For that reason I shall pass on opening it. His platform is all about him, and me me me. He needs lessons from Tucker on how to conduct interviews.

Sean Plunket is a terrible interviewer. He incessantly cuts off and talks over the person having the discussion with him.

That aside, he provides a platform for voices to be heard that are silenced elsewhere for having the wrong narrative for the vested interest media. That's the only reason why I listen to him. He doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Tucker, Matt Walsh, Mark Levin or Ben Shapiro etc etc. 

Edited by Walt
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:54 AM, Walt said:

Sean Plunket is a terrible interviewer. He incessantly cuts off and talks over the person having the discussion with him.

That aside, he provides a platform for voices to be heard that are silenced elsewhere for having the wrong narrative for the vested interest media. That's the only reason why I listen to him. He doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Tucker, Matt Walsh, Mark Levin or Ben Shapiro etc etc. 

Those are yank right wing commentators...most on here have never heard of..them.

15 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

Those are yank right wing commentators...most on here have never heard of..them.

Maybe but I prefer the description "conservative commentators" to right wing. Just the term "right wing" lends weight to extremist type thinking which is 100% incorrect with all those I quoted.

I also believe at least some on here will know exactly who they are. 

9 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

It's self evident that the majority of posters here on a racing site have little interest/knowledge of U.S political commentators.

Walt accepts this....why can't you?

beep wrong!....you've misrepresented what I said HR.

I stated at lease some on here will know exactly who the conservative US commentators are. "At least some" means some and possibly more. It's a bit sad that you're so keen to have someone agree with you that you misrepresent what was said.

I will encourage you so you don't feel so lost, lonely and confused by saying this. If you start making some sense and ignore the Labour Party narrative, I will likely happily agree with you.