Bit Of A Yarn

nicholas cage

the galah

I just watched this horse have its first start in australia at menagle.

What a crazy race it was.

Nicholas cage simply didn't want to score up the first time. Another horse didn't either. Then this other horse chased the mobile and ran full tilt into the mobile about 100m before the start. I think its driver anticipated the mobile increasing in speed,but then,going by how many horses hit he mobile just as he was reaching it,the mobile driver seems to have pumped the brakes and caused real issues. Why he did that i'm not sure,but maybe his grandmother was driving and put her foot on the wrong thing.

Anyway ,as a result of the mobile slowing so quickly,the number 1 horse baulked and hit the number 2 horse who ran into the number 3 horse who then got banged by the number 4 horse(who had been charging after the mobile) as the number 4 horse crashed into the mobile and went sideways. Meanwhile the horses out wide all seemed to slow up quickly and a couple seemed to make contact with the mobile and got really agitated as a result.

Then they had a restart. Well the race only got covered from the 1000m.

Nicholas cage went terrible and i guess the reason the horse never scored up the first time was because it knew it wasn't feeling well. So he finished at a jog,but still actually beat 3 home. The horse who had charged into the mobile that had slowed so quickly the first start,well it lead then stopped to a complete walk.Others who had contacted the mobile finsihed at a crawl as well.

It was like watching a non win trot where they all break and finish in big intervals.All a bit crazy.