NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Golly grabit ......... shoplifter

Honestjohn

On 1/15/2024 at 8:39 PM, holy ravioli said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty...handee?

didn't she confess...and then water it down via the get out of jail free mental health card......then say she wasn't trying to minimize her outrageous offending?

29 minutes ago, Walt said:

didn't she confess...and then water it down via the get out of jail free mental health card......then say she wasn't trying to minimize her outrageous offending?

Basicly yes...days gone by,returned to NZ...Police dispatched 5 cops to 'interview' her.

16 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

Police dispatched 5 cops to 'interview' her.

Wrong.  Charge her.  I guess they had no option after she admitted the offense publically and Chloe's attempt at cover-up had failed.  Watch this space more to come and more casualties.  

"Police statement on shoplifting investigation"

Police can advise charges have been laid as part of an investigation into shoplifting reports that are subject to ongoing public interest.

Today, a 43-year-old woman has been summonsed to appear in the Auckland District Court on two charges of shoplifting.

These charges relate to incidents at a Ponsonby retailer that allegedly occurred on 21 and 23 December 2023.

The woman is expected to appear in the Auckland District Court on 1 February 2024.

Police are continuing to investigate, but given matters are before the Court we are limited in further comment.

ENDS.

Jarred Williamson/NZ Police

• Champ Post 1

Mental health my arse. She joins Jamie-Lee Ross and another virtue signaling appointment Kiri Allen. Maori, female and lesbian. No wonder Labour appointed her Minister of Justice. The only good thing about her appointment was the clothing allowance would not be used. Allan only had one outfit.

I don't believe a word the Green MP has said about her offending and have a completely different take on it. I was certain the mental health card would be pulled....again. The only surprise to me was white hating MP Marama Davidson managing to bring race into it when she described her Iranian born colleague as a "brown faced female" so will be targeted. Davidson repulses me like many of the Green MP's.

Golriz Ghahraman "GG" has used threats against her to minimize her offending....along with undiagnosed trauma. What a far king joke!

Mental health is now routinely used to turn an offender into the victim, shut down discussion and control the narrative. That is clearly the aim.

GG has often taken a combative and antagonistic approach to contentious issues. She will wear loud statements on her clothing despite knowing that will rub big numbers up the wrong way. She has displayed contempt for many New Zealanders and arrogantly and belligerently continued doing so despite receiving threats.  That is not consistent at all with someone who gives a flying toss about threats that go with the territory. No wonder she is close mates with Davidson. 

GG claims she cares about NZ people. Bullshit! She cares about herself and is extremely entitled. The stores she stole from are owned and run by NZ people and at a time many businesses have been struggling. GG couldn't possibly care less. "I want that expensive thing, I'm an important person so I'm going to take it". She has a grossly inflated view of herself and clearly thought she was untouchable. 

She gets paid three times what the average New Zealander gets paid. She has a very very long list of perks including a clothing allowance. 

Everything about this stinks. Despite the image GG cultivates, she is light years away from being holier than thou. She's with a party that achieves nothing. They are there on the green ticket so have a vested interest in encouraging climate fears for their own gain. Total chocolate teapots. What the actual fark has transgender got to do with climate? Davidson is a leading transgender cheerleader. 

Imagine you have been exposed as a thief and face life changing events of your own making. Would you arrogantly go on holiday pre arranged or otherwise? Absolutely not! 

She controlled exactly when she would discuss this carnage. When it suited her. Contemptable and arrogant. 

When she did so it was via a media statement so questions can't be asked. Once again, she controlled the narrative.

She then predictably attempted to minimize her offending via mental health....then claimed she wasn't attempting to minimize her offending. Absolute bullshit.

Mental health is a huge issue in NZ. Our system is underfunded and broken. At least some politicians use it for their own get out of jail free card instead of working harder to fix the broken system. 

GG's position as an MP was absolutely untenable. Her resignation was not about personal integrity. It was all about avoiding humiliating questions and being made accountable.

She's then tried to again portray herself as working for other people. What a joke. How's she going to do that now she's been exposed? Can she be trusted with money collected to help others?

Then she again controls the narrative by asking for "Privacy" so she can "Get Well"...in other words, don't ask me any questions but instead feel sorry for me. 

I have a lot of sympathy for genuine mental health sufferers. They suffer in silence and don't use their illness to justify / minimize arrogant entitled thieving. 

She will be gifted a free pass in the courts. I have no real issue with that as she's already paid a high price but GG herself has made statements about wealthy people being gifted favours in the court that other less well off people are not afforded. Will she display personal integrity and not allow her lawyer to seek a free pass and discharge without conviction? Hell no! 

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yep it is the Greens worst nightmare and poorly managed.  You'll see information drip for a while yet.  A whole lot more to come.

notice how she farcically thanked Scotties Boutique for the "kindness and empathy"....another attempt by her to tell New Zealanders what she wants from you. "If the victims forgive me then so should you".....but what about her other victims? 

The experts will also confirm that it's stock-standard that by the time a shoplifter is finally caught, they have likely been doing it for some time. The body language she displays looks like that of an experienced shoplifter to my eye.