Bit Of A Yarn

Big Red Sharrock's racist joke

So Aidan gets hold of Big Red for a pre race interview concerning WAISAKE's last race...

Aido  'how will he go Al?...

Red...."a mate yelled out...how will he go...

....I said...he's BLACK and OLD "

mate "I'd rather be BLACK"

So first up...Big Red is olde school...pub humour in the Naki this shit is....hilarious stuff in the local...according to olde school types...Wheels, Patterson, Hobbs...more than likely..

But SHIT like this belongs in an olde pub with country yocals these days...living in their own 'special' world

So in normal non racing circles and probably 'the racing niche'...... OLD is a negative...certainly not positive...so the connotation by comparing it with BLACK..

...is that being BLACK is not a good thing at all

At least his 'mate' gave an affirmative to being BLACK...otherwise Big Red would have been on a charge

In an interview with Cam George last week he said "ALL sectors of the racing industry need to be far MORE PROFESSIONAL"

This pub humour just doesn't cut PROFESSIONAL I'm afraid...Big Red and the rest of his OLDE  school mates need to think before they speak on all media...

Just cut SEXIST, RACIST 'joke' stuff out..end of

And before the anti WOKE brigade spew their vindictive nonsense...it has NOTHING to do with it...ok?

• Like 1

You can live in your sanitized world Thomas, me, I prefer people that don't submit to woke ideology. I like honest people that are true to themselves.  If trackside or any other news broadcast cannot handle it for what it is, then f#ck them, they don't deserve their imput.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Right and you re-publish it.  If you have an issue with it there are other avenues to formally object.

WTF are you talking about??

Pub types would've been talking shit behind their jugs while this was on...and missed it

Piss heads a people too you know...and on a need to know basis..know what their fellow shit talkers are talking...ok?

Just now, Thomass said:

WTF are you talking about??

Pub types would've been talking shit behind their jugs while this was on...and missed it

Piss heads a people too you know...and on a need to know basis..know what their fellow shit talkers are talking...ok?

Exactly which is why you published it.

Why don't walk the walk instead of just talking the talk and lay a complaint?

https://www.bsa.govt.nz/complaints/make-a-complaint

• Champ Post 1

You do it if you're so upset..

I've complained to Mike 'transparency r us' Clement...

...who'll no doubt inform all sector groups of the need to maintain a professional face at all times and that sexist/racist jokes belong in a piss head's mouth at the yocal local...

As a mea culpa Big red might want to tell a self deprecating joke of how carrot tops are really stupid...outside of a pub setting

Meanwhile Big Bro is as red faced as a CEO could possibly be...and hes not even a carrot

31 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You do it if you're so upset..

I've complained to Mike 'transparency r us' Clement...

...who'll no doubt inform all sector groups of the need to maintain a professional face at all times and that sexist/racist jokes belong in a piss head's mouth at the yocal local...

As a mea culpa Big red might want to tell a self deprecating joke of how carrot tops are really stupid...outside of a pub setting

Meanwhile Big Bro is as red faced as a CEO could possibly be...and hes not even a carrot

I'm not upset at all.  But you are the one with a new bone.  

• Bad Post 1